Who is going to Howl-O-Scream or HHN?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was pondering on going to Howl-O-Scream at BGT on 10/19 and HHN on 10/20. Who wants to come along? All I want to do is ride the coasters in the dark and see Bill & Ted! :)

I can't believe we're going to miss you by only 9 days. It would have been great to finally meet you in person! Sigh*-we're still hoping to go to HHN while we're there though.

So have a great time but NO posting spoilers till I get back, OK?

Hmmm...I'm game! I haven't been to BGT in about 4 yrs, I'd like to check out Gawazi. Let me know as soon as things start to look set in stone so I can buy my tickets online, I'm nervous about arriving and HHN/Howl-O-Scream being sold out so I wanna get the ticket part outta my way.:D

Gotta admit Howl-O-Scream is looking better this year. Longer hours (2am some nights) than last year, 5 haunted houses, and three scare zones could make it a real HHN competitor. I'd really love to make one or both of the meets, however I don't know how work will take it. I've already got the weekend before and after off, but I'm definately working on them for the 19th and 20th now!

Jim

I'm going to Howl-O-Scream October 5th.

Going there because of the coasters in the dark and they stay open until 1am that night. I'll drive to Sea World first, ride Kraken, see the shows, feed the dolphins, then drive across to Tampa, check into a cheap hotel, then goto BGT for the night.

I'm considering a Howl-O-Scream meet on 10/19 and a HHN meet on 10/20. Just don't get me into the haunted houses. OK, I will go into the houses if jtopicz1 is in front. :)

Im going to be at HHN on 10\20 Hom, it'd be good to see the man behind the mask so to speak.

Will Howl-O-Scream ever give any details about their event, or will it remain a secret forever. All we know is that there are 5 haunted houses. Thats it. We dont know any of the themes this year either. And Busch Gardens has not let a peep out of whats going on. All I know is that there will be a cast preview for Howl-O-Scream this Saturday night. So hopefully some cast member who visits Saturday will spill the beans and write a good trip report of the event. I would go but Halloween Horror Night Rehersals start this Saturday. But If you are a cast member of Universal I think they might let you in to the Howl-o-scream sneek peek.

On a side note Universal will have a employee preview on Oct. 3. So if you have an annual pass I guess you can try to sneek in because I dont know if security will do there special park sweep like they do during the actual event were they check every nook and cranny of the park.

I went to BGT on Sunday. Several areas were being converted to haunted houses. The skyride is going to be an insane asylum. That's all I know.

Even the billboards are blank. Just a set of green and orange eyes. Stay Tuned
BGT at night is a lot of fun. About 10 years ago they had an event sponsored by a local rock station called "Rocktoberfest". It featured rides(Timbuktu was IT. the big excitement was Scorpian, Sandstorm and Phoenix), concerts and lots of Busch Products. Although as an young rockin' adult I found it enjoyable, the event over the years evolved into something less desirable attracting some real scary characters/guests. Costumes were allowed but these people were even too scary in the daylight. The event was cancelled after it grew to rowdy to control and now a local rock station of the area sponsors a rock festival weekend called "Livestock" held of course in a cow pasture/rural festival grounds that attracts most of these derelicts.
Hopefully BGT has learned and will concetrate on pre-empting that element from migrating back.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter