Who is Going to Buy Princess & the Frog Dvd?

We just got it last night and are watching it for the 3rd time now. So glad she likes it since we didn't see it in theaters.

Just of note:

I bought my copy from Toys R Us today. They have a promotion where if you pre-order Toy Story 1 & 2 for $5 each, you get an additional $15 off any Disney movie priced $19.99 and up.

Princess and the Frog Blu-ray combo pack was $26.99, so it dropped to $11.99 in combination with the pre-orders, and then I used the $10 manufacturer's coupon to get the movie for $1.99. Of course, I had to pay the $5 for each pre-order, so it ended up costing $11.99+tax.

I figure, even if I don't end up getting the Toy Story movies from Toys R Us (in case the price is better somewhere else), then I'll still have only spent $11.99 on the Blu-ray combo pack.

Awesome I will go there tonight :woohoo:

We bought our DVD at Walmart for 15.99 on sale. Little DD watched it last night with a friend. They surrounded themselves with Princess and the Frog stuff ate candy from her P and F dishes and played her P and F musical set throught the songs. Sooo cute!:goodvibes

I bought a copy on Tuesday at Giant Eagle. They had the Blu-ray combo pack on sale for $24.99 so I used the coupon that brought it down to $14.99 and as a promo got a free 24 pack of bottled water with it.

Already watched it twice. I love the "old" disney animation in it.

Got mine (BRCombo) from Best Buy on Tuesday so I could get the free book - it's a neat little book (size of the BR case), sort of a "Miniature" version of the usual DK "Essential Guide" books they do for most Disney or Pixar movies.

I saw the movie once in the theatre, and liked it, but I think I enjoyed it more the second time, started picking up on more little things, etc. I really enjoy the musical numbers, and Tiana and Naveen are great leading characters.

I got the blu ray at Target. I watched it last night and liked it, especially the songs. I'm in the middle of watching the bonus features now

Hi! This is my first post on this thread. I was going to ask if anyone liked the movie before we bought it, (We didn't go to theatre to see it). Looks like it was a hit!

It's going in my DD's Easter Basket. She's 30 years old and it's been difficult trying to keep her from buying it. She is thoroughly enchanted by it.

I'm going now to TRU to get mine...I found (2) $5.00 manufactures coupon on www.hip2save.com . Today and tomorrow at TRU, all DVD are buy one get one free. So you have 2 for $19.99 minus the $10 from the manufactures coupons, you get (2) Princess and the Frog for $10+ tax or an average of $5 each!!!! I will post back as soon as I get them=)

Bought it today in BR. I haven't seen it yet, but I am fully trusting in all of your reviews. I'm sure I'll love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!