Who is Going to Buy Princess & the Frog Dvd?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I'm debating. I don't know if I will really watch it all that much. I liked the movie, but I don't watch a alot of movies at home so I usually only buy movies that I really LOVE. I do buy alot of Disney movies, but not all. Still deciding about P & F. Maybe if there is a good coupon.

My DH and I went to see it in the movies on a Monday night and we were the only two people in the theater. I thought it was a wonderful movie and can't wait to watch it again. And Again it will be just the two of us. LOL.
Nancy princess:

I loved it so I'll be buying it in some incarnation tomorrow. (Still not sure which to get since I don't know if the DVD in the "combo pack" has all the bonus features of the regular DVD?)

There's a $10 off coupon for the combo pack only, which brings it in line with the price of the regular DVD. http://www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com/

I don't WATCH movies at home so much but I LISTEN to them. I prefer to only get movies I love but I loved almost everything about this one so it's on my list. :)

I loved it aswell, not sure when its out over here in the UK. But i shall be buying it to add to our ever growing Disney dvd collection.

I'm going to get it! I am in the process of collecting the Disney movies for my future kids and my nieces and nephews. With so many of the classics being locked in the vault for years on end, I worry that when I have kids, they won't know the characters like I did when I first went to WDW. So, I have been collecting the movies so that I can share that with them. Someday. :)

I absolutely loved this movie!! I have been pretty much counting the days til it came out. Just got the blu ray at target!!! yay!!!:goodvibes

I just bought it at CVS - had a bunch of extrabucks expiring today. . . with some doing, I got it for $7.77! I will be using the Band-Aid $5 off rebate and will have purchased it for $2.77 in the end :)

DH went to Target to get it for me this morning on Blu-ray. We haven't seen it yet, but looking forward to it.

Suzanne

I am! I thought the movie was just ok, not more than that BUT it is also the first movie they have hand drawn in years, so I had to put it on pre-order. I'm picking it up after work.

I am glad I checked here. I am going out right now to buy it. Also happy about the $10 coupon posted above. All money saved is good so I can spend it in Disney.

DD was excited to buy hers today with her birthday money. We had seen it in the theater at Christmas time and I knew we would be adding it to our collection.

I bought it tonight. We are watching it now. We didn't get to see it in the theaters. One DD has already fallen asleep watching it.

Bought it today! But something is wrong with our HDMI cable...blah, blah, blah (that's all I heard when DH tried to explain it) so by the time he got things working it was bedtime. SO, we're going to watch it tomorrow night. Timing couldn't be better - we'll see the movie tomorrow night and then the night after we're revealing our surprise trip to the kids!

I'm going to get it too! I'm not in a rush to get it, but am excited to watch it again. Tiana is I think my third favorite princess... completley different from the others. So it's nice to have an independent hard working princess for a change. (Of course I love the others though)

Just of note:

I bought my copy from Toys R Us today. They have a promotion where if you pre-order Toy Story 1 & 2 for $5 each, you get an additional $15 off any Disney movie priced $19.99 and up.

Princess and the Frog Blu-ray combo pack was $26.99, so it dropped to $11.99 in combination with the pre-orders, and then I used the $10 manufacturer's coupon to get the movie for $1.99. Of course, I had to pay the $5 for each pre-order, so it ended up costing $11.99+tax.

I figure, even if I don't end up getting the Toy Story movies from Toys R Us (in case the price is better somewhere else), then I'll still have only spent $11.99 on the Blu-ray combo pack.

I wound up buying my Blu Ray DVD combo for $17 dollars after using the $10 coupon. I got it at Best Buy.

We were probably the first people in our small town to get it. 9am yesterday morning! My daughter has been waiting anxiously for this movie (it's her favorite) and was even crying the night before because she couldn't take waiting any longer! (She is a drama queen, though!) Our whole family loves this movie and the music!

Bought it yesterday at Target w/ 10 off coupon blu ray combo pack was then 16.99. Also came w/ a velvet coinpurse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter