Who is going in June??

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Are you headed to Fort Wilderness during the month of June?? if so post your dates here, and you might meet some fellow DISer's, a little lime green at your site could help as well

Me, Me, Me....I going in June. Can't wait either. We will be there from June 15-25! Would love to meet other people that are going the same time too! :):pinkbounc
We are camping in a popup and we have requested loop 800. I'm calling FW about 4 days before I go directly to make sure that my requests are in!:cool:

Me too, me too!! We're going June 10-17 in our new 5th wheel. Can't wait. We've
requested a preferred site but I'm not exactly sure where we'll be yet.:pinkbounc Yippeeeee

Hey McPeggy.....You'll be there a few days while we are there. Did you request a certain loop?

Hi sltrawick,

We have not requested a specific loop because our RV is 30' with a slide out. I was looking
at Loop 500 and posted my thoughts on the boards to get other opinions and to ask if anyone
knew if the sites were big enough. It seems that most people thought I should leave it up to
the campground to pick a site which would accomodate our RV.

I'm open to other suggestions if you have any.:cool:

Hi! We will be there 6/24 thru 7/5. We requested Loop 100. Do you call FW directly 4 days prior to ask about your request? Does it work better to fax? Hope to see some of you there!

I've just made reservations for June 28-July 1 for myself and my friend, eeyorefanatic (who has posted here for advice recently)! We have to make sure things will work out, but if there's any way they can, we will make them!

I always call FW 4 days before our arrival (that's when they assign you your spot). I ask to speak to the person who does the site assignments so I can check on my requests. They have always been very nice about it.

Do you have the phone number to call for a site request? I booked through the Disney Card this time and I want to be sure we get a pet loop and a site large enough.

Thanks!:jester:

May 27 to June 9 for us! Oh, shoot, have to go home eventually:(

Barbara:pinkbounc :jester:

We are going from June 11 to June 21. we will be in a Coleman pop-up - probably in loop 1400.

We will have a lime green ribbon on our camper!!

If you see us say Hi! (We are from Minnesota)

I can't wait!!!! I'm not sure what I am going to do the next few weeks - I might just burst with anticipation! I know I won't sleep the night before we leave!

We will be there when you are there too! I'll have to go and look through the 1400 loop for your ribbon. I haven't been able to find any lime green ribbon....but I'll (hopefully) be in the 800 loop. When it gets closer...I'll email you more info on our camper, etc.
:)
Can't wait!

I can't believe it is finally less than a month away! We'll be in a cabin June 3-10 - me, DH, DD8, DD4 and my parents. And we'll be driving around in a gas powered GCE cart with a green ribbon - thanks to all the good advice on these boards!:bounce: :jester:

I can't find any lime green ribbon around..so I'll have to let you all know what I'm going to do at that time!

We will be there, June 2- 10. Our friends are bringing a pet so we requested the 1700 loop (suggested by this site).
I'll be looking for some lime green ribbon. If you see my site stop by, I will have some cold beer or some cajun food, and a digital camera. We can take some pictures and put them in here.

GRIFF

we will be there from june 2 -june 9. this will be our first family camping trip to disney. we requested loop 300 or 1400.cant wait to get there!!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter