Who is going for MNSSHP this year?

kg66

DIS Veteran
I know, I know , it's only March, but I had so much fun the last time, I really want to go back!! We were in the 800 loop right across from the guy who has the corner lot and sets up the graveyard! It was a blast just watching all the stuff he hauls down, and has to set up! There was always a lot of traffic by there but we didn't care! If we go back, I'm definitely booking that site again. Just wondering if anyone else already knows they're going for Halloween. The girls loved Trick or Treatin' in the Fort on the GC.:thumbsup2

We just made reservations for Halloween and hope we make it, had to cancel June, we also requested 800 Loop.

Thanks Becky, hope you make it too! Too bad about cancelling for June. If you've never been for Halloween at the Fort you're going to love it! I'm so tossed between July for my DD's birthday and Halloween! We're probably only going to be able to do one vacation this summer so I need to chose wisely!:eek: I really want to be able to go for MNSSHP but, I don't want the kids & us for that matter, not to have a summer vacation. I can't quite mention it to DH yet, as we just got home a few weeks ago from a cruise I surprised him with as a Christmas gift! I found out....he doesn't like those kind of surprises....otherwise I would surprise them with this trip! Decisions decisions:sad2:

:)We'll be there for Halloween. :thumbsup2This will be our first year at the FW. We have been to MNSSHP twice before on Halloween night:love:, but have heard through other posts here that it is more fun, Trick or Treating at the Fort, and to do the MNSSHP another night, so not sure what night we're gonna do the party.

We plan on spending Halloween night at the campground, I have heard such good things about it. So we plan to go the the MNSSHP on Oct. 22nd and Oct. 29th.

we are in the group res.

I have heard lots of good things about the fort, so I am looking forward to taking the kids around and looking at all the stuff people put out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter