who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

Thank you for the information. I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions as the days for the CP come closer. thanks again! :)

So out of the blue yesterday I received an email from a recruiter at disney saying they saw my resume (which I had sent in back in january as part of the engineering pds) and wanted to know if I was interested in an internship. I ended up having a conference call interview this morning with a few managers and am going up to orlando to have a meeting with them on friday.

Did this happen to anyone else? A PI this fall was completely not in my plan at all but things changed very quickly. Luckily I go to school in the area so if I get it they'll work around my schedule but this all came as a shock to me. Didn't recruiting for fall internships start months ago? They said this one I'm going for starts in early august so I feel like things are happening very quickly.

Anyone have any tips? Is it a good sign they asked me to come up for a "meeting"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter