Who is Deaf.

mickeypitchford

Earning My Ears
Hello ...

I want and share to recommend anyone who is Deaf. Please do not depend on Disney World resort providing the alarm clock because they are putting you to disability room where the wheel chair.

I went there for Honeymoon that upset us because what if there person need this room. We try to figure how do we wake up.

If you are lazy to bring your own alarm clock or airport security have image about alarm set bomb. Try ask customer service that room, if you are easy awake when sun raise. Be sure there are windows directly from sun East raise.

So you will need leave the blind open after you turn the lights off. You don't want people be peeking at you guy that sleep without hearing people come by.

When the sun rose and I woke up between 7am to 8am. It work! I am glad the Honeymoon didn't ruin because of they didn't providing us alarm clock.

So in that happen if you are deafness or hard of hearing that you wouldn't able be wake and miss half vacation day. :thumbsup2

WHeW!

Hello ...
I want and share to recommend anyone who is Deaf. Please do not depend on Disney World resort providing the alarm clock because they are putting you to disability room where the wheel chair.
You ask for the communication kit for the deaf? It has TTY, alarm, door knock alert and alarm clock with vibrator. WDW does provide this. You only have to ask. Best time to ask is when you make your reservation. You need to inform them that you do not need a wheelchair accessible room but you need the kit to make the room accessible for deaf guests. If you wait until you arrive the castmembers at the desk may not understand what you need plus there may not be a castmember available who can sign and understands the needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter