Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-d friends!!!!

I forgot to tell the Okies that the other day I was at the market and a guy a couple of people behind me in line had an OU jacket on. I just smiled.:lmao:

Thanks for all the well wishes for the non-prednisone. Yep, five (or is it six??) years straight-----does wonders for the memory, along with other things.:lmao:

Michele---my, you've had some week, huh?? Hope Matt is doing okay after his mishap......and his friends!!! Thank goodness no one was hurt.

Linda----how ya doin' guurrl?? I'm sure you'll need some rest this weekend!!! How's The Man?? (Kenny, not Mike:rotfl2:;) ----okay, Mike too)

Lesa----good to hear Gracie is doing better.

Lyzziesmom----love the pics----esp. the ones where Emma is doing what Lyzzie is doing.......cute on the bridge looking down.

Nicole----take me with you, please.:)

Donna----thanks for breakfast----I'd like some right at this moment. Stay warm this weekend----high of 19 on Saturday.:scared1:

YM---hey. those are some mighty fine lookin' ingrowns.:rotfl: don't spit your coke.:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Amber----ya doing okay??:hug:

DznyFan----good luck to Erin!!! Can't wait to hear how it went.

Hi Lin, Pozey, Ash, Shannon and everyone else.

I had an icky day at work. Won't go into details........but almost walked out the door. Can't do that, though.

I'm going to bed-----so, everyone sleep tight.

p.s.----remember last year when we were leaving in a couple of weeks for the Convention?? ahhh, those were the days.:cloud9:

Howdy kids....

Just catching up a bit.

Michele...sorry to hear about Matt's accident. Hopefully that will heal nicely. When does he get his stiches out? How is his head feeling today? Those rowdy boys.
9436.gif
My little guy has hurt his back somehow and the Dr said no boy play for two weeks. Kinda hard for a 7 year old. :rolleyes1

Lesa...has the antibiotic kicked in for Maddie. My oldest is on an antibiotic for a sinus infection. It's actually the same one he had before we left on our trip...the first round didn't get it all. Is Maddie on one for her chest and breathing? Funny you mentioned the steriod because they gave us one for DS for 5 days. Hope she is feeling better.

DS had a basketball game tonight...it was a heartbreaker. They lead the whole game but somehow the other team made a huge comeback and won in the last seconds of the game.:sad2: DS was bummed but I told him it was a good lesson to never give up.:thumbsup2 I'm sure DS looked at me like this...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Today was my regular workday as is tomorrow. Hopefully this weekend I will get the last day of my trip report posted. I've had fun sharing our pics with you guys...I usually don't post so many pictures but we truely had a "magical" trip!:woohoo:

how-d friends!!!!

I forgot to tell the Okies that the other day I was at the market and a guy a couple of people behind me in line had an OU jacket on. I just smiled.:lmao:

Thanks for all the well wishes for the non-prednisone. Yep, five (or is it six??) years straight-----does wonders for the memory, along with other things.:lmao:

YM---hey. those are some mighty fine lookin' ingrowns.:rotfl: don't spit your coke.:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I had an icky day at work. Won't go into details........but almost walked out the door. Can't do that, though.

p.s.----remember last year when we were leaving in a couple of weeks for the Convention?? ahhh, those were the days.:cloud9:

Hey there Pin-cess!

Next time you see an OU jacket just yell boomer sooner.;)

Could you explain those other things that affect the memory?:rolleyes1

Oh girl...you are too funny...and his majesty is not going to be happy about the coke on the laptop.:lmao: :lmao: He said thanks for passing along the "ingrown" story.:scared1: :lmao: :lmao:

Work....:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm here for you sista. Tulsa is a lovely place to live.::yes::

Maybe a little ballad before bed...I know you never get sick of this pic!

JohnnyDepp5.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

good morning everyone~at least I hope its good!

yesterday after leaving work, a lady who works at the Outpatient Surgery Center right behind my job backed into me. so today I am taking the car to be fixed. nothing major, just inconvenient. still I was a little upset yesterday. her insurance is that funny gecko guy, and so far they have been great. will report in later, I have had a bad migraine since yest. and have decided I am taking the day off! ttyl! greetings to all.

Good morning, Crew!!!

Shannon:: I hope you get to feeling better. A little rest at home may do wonders!:thumbsup2
That's too bad about your car, but sounds like the Gecko is doing good!:woohoo:

Michele:: YIKES!! I hope all the boys in the car are OK!!:scared1: I'm already worrying about Nathan getting his license!:scared:
YAY!! You get a half day off today!!:cool1: Our schools are out Monday, also.

lyzziesmom:: Your pics are so cute!! What a wonderful big sis Lyzzie was to endure the H&V breakfast!!!:cutie: :cutie: The one where Emma is getting hugged by JoJo(?) is adorable!! The look in her eyes just says it all!!

2x2s:: Sorry about your bad day at work.:hug: If you work today, I hopes it's much better for you!!
It's funny you should mention the Convention!! I had subscribed to the countdown thread and never deleted it!! I read through it a couple of weeks ago.:goodvibes :rolleyes1

YourMajesty:::worship: I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your pictorial trip report!! Can't wait to see the rest!!:banana:

We can't let the week go by without Mickey waffles!:earboy2: I hope they stay nice and warm!;)

popkidswaffle.jpg

I hope you all have a Fun Friday!!:mickeyjum

Morning, folks!

Donna, thanks for the mickey waffles!! :thumbsup2

2X - I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day at work yesterday... :guilty: I hope today is better. I totally agree w/ YM - Tulsa is a wonderful place to live... :rolleyes1 Plus, I really need an eyebrow wax!

YM - that's too bad they lost in the last few seconds - sounds like they played a great game nonetheless.

Shannon - Oh, your poor car!! Were you in it? As long as you're OK! Hope you get rid of that migraine soon. :wizard:

Howdy kids....

My little guy has hurt his back somehow and the Dr said no boy play for two weeks. Kinda hard for a 7 year old. :rolleyes1
Sorry to hear about your DS!! Hope he heals up real soon!!

DS had a basketball game tonight...it was a heartbreaker. They lead the whole game but somehow the other team made a huge comeback and won in the last seconds of the game.:sad2: DS was bummed but I told him it was a good lesson to never give up.:thumbsup2 I'm sure DS looked at me like this...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's tough to lose like that!!

Today was my regular workday as is tomorrow. Hopefully this weekend I will get the last day of my trip report posted. I've had fun sharing our pics with you guys...I usually don't post so many pictures but we truely had a "magical" trip!:woohoo:

Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Good morning, Crew!!!

We can't let the week go by without Mickey waffles!:earboy2: I hope they stay nice and warm!;)

popkidswaffle.jpg

I hope you all have a Fun Friday!!:mickeyjum

Thanks for the Mickey Waffles Donna!!

Great way to start off Friday!

Well, an OU friend of mine……and fellow DISer left for WDW this morning. They are driving, so they probably won’t arrive until sometime tomorrow. They are staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. I’m sure they are going to have a blast!!

Good Morning!

Thanks for the waffles Donna!

2X- I hope you have a great day today! Sure I'll take you with me, can you fit in my truck?;)

Shannon- Your poor car!

Good morning friends! My mom took Emma with her to an appointment this morning, and she was telling the nurse how Emma's been sick. Emma told the nurse, "and I had diarrhea a LOT. Do you know how to say diarrhea in Spanish?" What a stinker! (The lady didn't know, but she thought it might be the same as in English.)

Michele: I'm glad that boy and his friends are ok! I remember when I was a new driver, I would just assume that everyone else followed the rules of the road. I almost got hit a couple times because I assumed people would stop when they were supposed to, or that they would turn when they had their blinker on. For some reason it's a hard lesson to learn. I've heard that some states are restricting young drivers having passengers in the car for the first year or so after getting their license - what a great idea!

Ashley: I have been watching Celebrity Rehab too. I only saw the first episode so far, didn't realize there was a new one. Oh well, it's not like they won't show it again a few dozen times. :rolleyes:

Lyzziesmom----love the pics----esp. the ones where Emma is doing what Lyzzie is doing.......cute on the bridge looking down.

Thanks! The girls are just so sweet together and I love when I can capture that on film.. errr.. digital. Emma just adores her big sister so much, and Lyzzie is getting less and less tolerant of it but when she does go along with it -- :love: :love: I hope work gets better for you!

YM: I've been loving the trip pics, keep 'em coming! Can't wait to see the rest.

Shannon: Oh no, I hope the car gets fixed quickly and you get to feeling better! Sometimes a day off can do wonders.

lyzziesmom:: Your pics are so cute!! What a wonderful big sis Lyzzie was to endure the H&V breakfast!!!:cutie: :cutie: The one where Emma is getting hugged by JoJo(?) is adorable!! The look in her eyes just says it all!!

Oh Yes, Emma was just over the moon about the whole Playhouse Disney theme, as you can see by that heavenly smile. Lyzzie actually ended up enjoying herself despite her best efforts to hate it - but she wouldn't let me take pictures of her dancing to the music. :woohoo: Those Mickey waffles always look so good, I'll be thinking of you when I'm having some in just over a week!!

I read something on another board about tax rebate checks, have any of you guys heard about that? I hope it's not just a rumor and that it really does happen - $800 for single filers, $1600 for married. I could REALLY use that right about now!

Hello all,

I'm home from school for lunch. Oatmeal cookies are a healthy lunch....right!?!?:rolleyes1

I went in and had to stay hidden from Madison. They were in the classroom observing her :yay: and they didn't want her to know I was there. She's no dummy tho, she knew I was working all day. At some point she asked to go to the nurse because she was wheezing. The nurse caught me and told me she had listened to her and she didn't hear any wheezing. Duh! She was looking for me.:lmao:

2x...sorry you had a rotten day at work.:hug: Hang in there! I know, easier said than done.

YM...I can't remember if I've told you or not, but I've loved your pictures. Your boys sure have grown. Sorry ds isn't feeling well. This crappy weather!!! We had a new neb compressor delivered yesterday (the other was about 8 years old). Boy is this thing noisy, I bet it's the cheapest model out there. I think we'll stick with the old one. It's noisy, but not as much as this one.:headache:

Lizziesmom...I'm glad Emma is feeling better. Yes their talking about the extra $800, if they do it and we qualify for it I'm sure not spending it like their hoping people will. It's paying off some bills!;) I actually found it somewhat offensive how they put it. They are talking of offering it to middle to lower class citizens (which is good) because they will go right out and spend it boosting the economy.:rolleyes: Like lower and middle class people don't know how to be wise with their money.:sad2:

Sharon...sorry to hear about your fender bender. Hopefully it will be nothing to fix. Believe it or not I have heard good things about Geico, not sure I'd have them for insurance though.

Michele...I'm glad the boys are o.k. I'm sorry but I'm one that just because a child is old enough to drive doesn't mean they should have their license! :rolleyes1 Poor Britt!:upsidedow

Dh has been back and forth with Chrysler on our piece of crap jeep. When we bought it they promised mileage of 25-30, well I get 16 on a good day. When we first got the car we were averaging about 22, but after the first oil change it went way way down. They are now claiming that the mileage they post is just an estimate. :mad: I was hoping this was one thing DH could handle, but it looks like a job for "Don't mess me, you don't know who your dealing with" me! :headache: I can be like dripping water when it comes to things like this.;)

OK. time to head back up to school! Hope everyone is having a good day! Stay warm!!!

Ha ha, Lesa! You sound like me on issues like that around your household. I always get delegated the "if you have to deal with people to correct problems" problems. Sorry your new nebulizer is not as wonderful as one would hope. This crazy back and forth weather has really got everyone sick... knock on wood we've had a healthy winter thus far.

So....... I got a text message from my child a few minutes ago, and it said: "I got Hattie".

Hattie is a supporting character - she has some solo parts in a song at the beginning. She appears now and then throughout the rest of the production.

So I sent a message back saying "No way!!! You're kidding with me! Who'd you really get???"

I got a message back........

"j/k - I got Kate!"

my child is SO mean!

DznyFan: Congrats to your sneaky mean child!!

Lesa: Sadly, it usually is the people who have very little money who handle it badly. It's because they don't budget or spend wisely that they have none to spare. I've never had much more than I need, but I try to be wise with what I have - it's a struggle though. However I have seen people who make 2 or 3 times what I do, and have less responsibility, who will simply fritter it away and complain of being broke all the time. I knew a family who would always buy the top name brands of everything including groceries - their grocery bill for 3 people was around $200 a week and half of it went bad and got thrown away! - and yet they were consistently late on paying bills and always had one utility or another shut off. If given "free" money, they would no doubt run out and buy something with it rather than pay off bills. In my experience that's pretty typical. A lot of lower-income people (my past self included) have the attitude of, "enjoy it while it lasts." It may not make much sense, but I can see why they'd be aiming the refund at certain income levels if they want it spent.

Speaking of spending -- I just got back from WalMart and found a great little Tinkerbell table and chair set for the playroom! Maybe it will prompt the kids to clean up the floor in there and actually play in there once in a while, rather than just dragging toys into the rest of the house and then opening the playroom door and tossing them back in.

Ha ha, Lesa! You sound like me on issues like that around your household. I always get delegated the "if you have to deal with people to correct problems" problems. Sorry your new nebulizer is not as wonderful as one would hope. This crazy back and forth weather has really got everyone sick... knock on wood we've had a healthy winter thus far.

So....... I got a text message from my child a few minutes ago, and it said: "I got Hattie".

Hattie is a supporting character - she has some solo parts in a song at the beginning. She appears now and then throughout the rest of the production.

So I sent a message back saying "No way!!! You're kidding with me! Who'd you really get???"

"j/k - I got Kate!"

my child is SO mean!

That's so funny!! Wonder where she gets it from???? hee hee!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Dh has been back and forth with Chrysler on our piece of crap jeep. When we bought it they promised mileage of 25-30, well I get 16 on a good day. When we first got the car we were averaging about 22, but after the first oil change it went way way down. They are now claiming that the mileage they post is just an estimate. :mad: I was hoping this was one thing DH could handle, but it looks like a job for "Don't mess me, you don't know who your dealing with" me! :headache: I can be like dripping water when it comes to things like this.;)

OK. time to head back up to school! Hope everyone is having a good day! Stay warm!!!

Go get 'em girl!!!:thumbsup2 They don't know who they are dealing with!!

"j/k - I got Kate!"

my child is SO mean!

What a little brat!:rotfl2: Good for Erin!!

Speaking of spending -- I just got back from WalMart and found a great little Tinkerbell table and chair set for the playroom! Maybe it will prompt the kids to clean up the floor in there and actually play in there once in a while, rather than just dragging toys into the rest of the house and then opening the playroom door and tossing them back in.

Good luck with that!:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter