Who has the best Disney scented candles?

We’ve ordered from Magic Candle. I have the Walt’s Office air freshener in my car and I love it. I have the Walt’s melts at my office and it’s still great, but I prefer the air freshener version. My wife and I love Beach Club (which is the same as some of the other scents). We have the melts and candles in Beach Club and just love the scent. I’ve tried Soarin’ Over Orange Groves and I was not a fan. We also have tried the new Pirates Life, and it was fine, but similar to scents I can get at my local candle place.

Highly recommend Spireside Candles. I ordered Jungle Cruising, Enchanted Library, and Flight of the Pegasus in regular size candles and they all smell amazing.

Also got a sample pack with Tiki Nites, Beasts Castle, Pirate’s Revenge and Clover Fields (Beach Club). Wanted to try some out and the tea light sample packs are great.

Finally, ordered a Whimsy Box, which included a candle, room spray and 2 wax tarts. Like a subscription box, so they choose. I got an Island Princess candle, Wonderland room spray and Dia de los Churros & Jungle Cruising wax tarts.

Used a 15% off promo code and because I spent $100, got a free candle of their choosing, Mermaid Lagoon.

Overall, very happy with their scents and products!!

Highly recommend Spireside Candles. I ordered Jungle Cruising, Enchanted Library, and Flight of the Pegasus in regular size candles and they all smell amazing.

Also got a sample pack with Tiki Nites, Beasts Castle, Pirate’s Revenge and Clover Fields (Beach Club). Wanted to try some out and the tea light sample packs are great.

Finally, ordered a Whimsy Box, which included a candle, room spray and 2 wax tarts. Like a subscription box, so they choose. I got an Island Princess candle, Wonderland room spray and Dia de los Churros & Jungle Cruising wax tarts.

Used a 15% off promo code and because I spent $100, got a free candle of their choosing, Mermaid Lagoon.

Overall, very happy with their scents and products!!

There are a few fragrances from Spireside that look so interesting to me. Wish that they offered fragrance oils though, since I don't burn candles.

There are a few fragrances from Spireside that look so interesting to me. Wish that they offered fragrance oils though, since I don't burn candles.
Please read about the term “Fragrance“ & “Perfume” they are synthetic and can be harmful for your health. They are in most products. If you want oils get Essential Oils & only 100% oils. Plant Therapy is a good company. There are several good companies. PT has a points rewards system. Read about EO safety: pregnancy, pets & babies & toddlers are not safe. Some are ok for dogs. PT has a kid safe line. I’m not sure of the age. I don’t have small child so I don’t keep up.

Disney Springs Bowes Signature Diffuser Oils & Candles
I was excited when I read about the line of Disney candles. Disney’s merch is normally above the rest. Yet, I don’t know the quality of the oils and candles. I’ve researched industry terms long enough to recognize shady wording on product. I understand this isn’t made by Disney. It’s sold in a Disney store, in my opinion they approve of it!
They don’t list the oils as Essential Oil. They are listed on the site as “Fragrance”. Fragrance is a synthetic term in products. An essential oil is a real product from a plant.
This leads me to wonder where the scent is coming from in the candles.
I agree with another poster. There isn’t enough information on the site. I don’t care enough to ask them. The prices are outrageous! Especially the oil prices!
I love Spireside candles and melts. Some are strong. There Clover Fields puts me back in my second home, The Contemporary Resort. I’ve seen others comment, saying it’s like The Grand Floridian and Caribbean Beach Resort. I can’ comment, I’ve been in The Grand Floridian just a few times & never been to the Caribbean. I use the melts in Scentsy warmers.
This company doesn’t use paraffin wax.
Some of the “Disney“ scent theme candle companies use paraffin wax! Spireside offred rewards points.

Not sure this was mentioned, as I did not read through all 5 pages. The Magic Candle Company offers a 15% discount if you use the code: DISNEYINFO. Also, the Dis Unplugged reviews some of them. And lastly I purchase from The Magic Candle Company the Polynesian and it divine.

I have a question on the Magic Candle Co product (but it probably relates to all brands in general). What do you think is a better value, candles or wax melts (as in giving you more scent for longest)? I am not a big candle person and occasionally buy a Yankee here or there. But then I came across Magic Candle and wanted so many. I just bought 4 packs of the wax melts as it was half the price of 4 small candles. I wanted to try the scents and wasn't sure I wanted to spend $60 on it, or whatever it came to after the 15% discount. But I put in 3 melts into my burner and total burn time is maybe 5 hours. So that gets me thinking even though the candle is more I'm probably going to get the scent longer? I know people say they like the wax melts as they can control how strong the scent is. Would anyone know, burning the 8oz candle; about how many wax melt strong scent is that? Thanks and sorry for the over analyzing of such a simple purchase ;)

I have a question on the Magic Candle Co product (but it probably relates to all brands in general). What do you think is a better value, candles or wax melts (as in giving you more scent for longest)? I am not a big candle person and occasionally buy a Yankee here or there. But then I came across Magic Candle and wanted so many. I just bought 4 packs of the wax melts as it was half the price of 4 small candles. I wanted to try the scents and wasn't sure I wanted to spend $60 on it, or whatever it came to after the 15% discount. But I put in 3 melts into my burner and total burn time is maybe 5 hours. So that gets me thinking even though the candle is more I'm probably going to get the scent longer? I know people say they like the wax melts as they can control how strong the scent is. Would anyone know, burning the 8oz candle; about how many wax melt strong scent is that? Thanks and sorry for the over analyzing of such a simple purchase ;)

I haven't used a wax melt in years, but when I did, I only put one or two, if they were very small. I think putting three in at a seems like a lot. And you mean the scent is gone after only 5 hours? I cannot imagine. Some of MCC scents are so strong. At least the oils are, maybe the candles and wax melts aren't as potent. By what you're saying, the candles might last longer for you, not sure though. You can always email your question to MCC. I have asked them a couple of questions in the past and they answered me.

Disney Springs Bowes Signature Diffuser Oils & Candles
I was excited when I read about the line of Disney candles. Disney’s merch is normally above the rest. Yet, I don’t know the quality of the oils and candles. I’ve researched industry terms long enough to recognize shady wording on product. I understand this isn’t made by Disney. It’s sold in a Disney store, in my opinion they approve of it!
They don’t list the oils as Essential Oil. They are listed on the site as “Fragrance”. Fragrance is a synthetic term in products. An essential oil is a real product from a plant.
This leads me to wonder where the scent is coming from in the candles.
I agree with another poster. There isn’t enough information on the site. I don’t care enough to ask them. The prices are outrageous! Especially the oil prices!
I love Spireside candles and melts. Some are strong. There Clover Fields puts me back in my second home, The Contemporary Resort. I’ve seen others comment, saying it’s like The Grand Floridian and Caribbean Beach Resort. I can’ comment, I’ve been in The Grand Floridian just a few times & never been to the Caribbean. I use the melts in Scentsy warmers.
This company doesn’t use paraffin wax.
Some of the “Disney“ scent theme candle companies use paraffin wax! Spireside offred rewards points.

I am aware of the difference between fragrance oils and essential oils. I own both. Not sure how you know that Spireside (or anyone else) is using only 100% absolutely pure essential oils. A couple of their candles say they have sandalwood in them which is pretty pricey for the real thing. I'm not accusing them of anything, all I'm saying is you don't really know what's in there is only essential oils. There is so much fakery when it comes to EOs it's ridiculous. The only way you might be sure is if they showed you test results from a neutral party.

I have a question on the Magic Candle Co product (but it probably relates to all brands in general). What do you think is a better value, candles or wax melts (as in giving you more scent for longest)? I am not a big candle person and occasionally buy a Yankee here or there. But then I came across Magic Candle and wanted so many. I just bought 4 packs of the wax melts as it was half the price of 4 small candles. I wanted to try the scents and wasn't sure I wanted to spend $60 on it, or whatever it came to after the 15% discount. But I put in 3 melts into my burner and total burn time is maybe 5 hours.

5 hours is way too short. It could be the scent. From Magic Candle, I have some Walt’s Office (pre name change) that at work still throws out a decent scent around my desk and it’s been since May. The Contemporary scent lasts about 2-3 months. Best bang for the buck is the air freshener discs. Lasts about 3 months in the car and you can’t beat the price!!!

Opinions??

I'm specifically interested in the Beach Club and the Main Street Bakery.

Thanks!!
I just ordered and received scented wax melts from the Magic Candle Co. The Beach scent smells just like the Beach Club. The Animal Lodge smells like AKL. I really like them so far. I plan to order more scents to remind me of my happy place.

familiar-fragrances has fragrance oil for sale for those who do not like burning candles. For those who do not mind, their theme park incense is awesome. the Halloween Horror Nights, Haunted Mansion, Soarin' Orange Groves in incense are awesome

I am aware of the difference between fragrance oils and essential oils. I own both. Not sure how you know that Spireside (or anyone else) is using only 100% absolutely pure essential oils. A couple of their candles say they have sandalwood in them which is pretty pricey for the real thing. I'm not accusing them of anything, all I'm saying is you don't really know what's in there is only essential oils. There is so much fakery when it comes to EOs it's ridiculous. The only way you might be sure is if they showed you test results from a neutral party.
I agree. I LOVE Spireside. I think they come the closest to actually capturing the scents used at Disney. The website at Spireside says "natural fragrances infused with essential oils", so while I think they try to be as non-toxic as possible, they aren't using only pure essential oils.

Just wanted to add my 2 "scents" :P

I just got back from a quick weekend in Disney. Hit the Bowes candle store in the co-op and am in love.

The Clover World is the "green clover and aloe" scent they use in Contemporary, Bay Lake, Beach Club, etc.... and it is spot on. I LOVE this smell so much and it instantly reminded me of the resort when I smelled it.

I also grabbed a bottle of the Pineapple Whip they sell. While the bottle smells yummy, after a while the scent smelled "stale" to me and a little medicinal. Actually, it kind of reminds me of a car air freshener a bit. That might just be me though. It really is a delightful smell out of the bottle just not for all day in my house.

If you call their number on the site they answer instantly and will gladly tell you which scent smells like what hotel, they were very helpful.

I got the diffuser oil for $14 a bottle (when you buy 2 - normally $16)

Bowes diffuser oil online is $16 for 15ml ($14 15ml on discount in store)
MCC is $8 for 5 ml

Make sure to check the bottle sizes when comparing brands. I didn't pay attention at first and thought MCC was way cheaper, but realized it is actually more expensive.

Going back in a week or so, might have to grab another bottle of Clover World while I am downtown to get the multi-bottle discount.

I got the diffuser oil for $14 a bottle (when you buy 2 - normally $16)

Bowes diffuser oil online is $16 for 15ml ($14 15ml on discount in store)
MCC is $8 for 5 ml

Make sure to check the bottle sizes when comparing brands. I didn't pay attention at first and thought MCC was way cheaper, but realized it is actually more expensive.

MCC is a little more expensive, but you didn't compare the MCC with its always available discounts. Normal price for 1 is almost $8 ($7.95), but they also have the deal where you pick 4/$27.95, then add the disneyinfo 15% discount and that takes it down to $23.75, which would be $5.94 for 5 ml.

After discovering Bowes Signature Candles earlier this year in the Co-Op, I am thoroughly addicted. I've already placed 3 orders and they had a great sale on Monday. The people in their store in Altamonte Springs told me which scent is used in which hotel and/or attraction. They are extremely helpful. The candles last a good long time, and they just came out with reed diffusers. All the candles are soy and burn cleanly. I won't buy non-soy candles, so that was important to me. That's why they're on the expensive side. A $10 candle will eventually start leaving smoke marks on your ceiling.

So far I've tried Clover, Poly Hawaii, Once Upon a Time (seasonal), coconut vanilla, and orange blossom. I've order a few new scents that should be arriving this week. I've also given 2 as a gift to a Disney addict :)

This is a very small company. Their website isn't the best, nor does it contain all the info for all the products. I plan on going there, versus the Co-Op store during my next trip.

I love nice-smelling candles, but I've never bought these Disney candles.
Are they long-lasting? For example, are they equivalent to Yankee Candles? (Love them because they last so much longer than cheaper candles.)
How do the oils /diffusers last in comparison? I'm wondering if they might be a better value in the long run. I see that the diffusers are considerably cheaper on Amazon.

I love nice-smelling candles, but I've never bought these Disney candles.
Are they long-lasting? For example, are they equivalent to Yankee Candles? (Love them because they last so much longer than cheaper candles.)
How do the oils /diffusers last in comparison? I'm wondering if they might be a better value in the long run. I see that the diffusers are considerably cheaper on Amazon.

I cannot answer whether they last as long as Yankee candles, I have not personally burned any candles from Magic Candle Co, I have only bought them as gifts for other people. I use the oils and I think the oils are the best value. MCC says the smaller candles have an approximate burn time of 30-40 hrs and the larger approximately 70-80 hrs. One 5ml bottle of fragrance oil is somewhere around 90 drops and in my 150ml diffuser I use 3-4 drops. If I have it set on intermittent (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off) it lasts anywhere from 10-12 hrs. If I were to leave it on continuous it would last about 5-6 hrs. So for comparison, that would be a minimum of 140 hours per 5ml bottle. The large candles are $24.95. For just 1 bottle (5ml) of fragrance oil, it would be $7.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter