Who has the best Disney scented candles?

Walter and Rosie just sign up for email notifications w\for when they re stock they do it weekly I love the beach club scent and the bakery too all of them are wonderful love the room sprays too. they may not be open this week as they have a huge order from their Christmas in july sale so they may be playing catch up but worth the wait!

a wax melt is like a tart burner you can you it with a tea light or I have a electric one that melts from a light bulb thats what we use mostly

Has anyone who has ordered from Magic Candle Company ever used the oil fragrance? I have a diffuser in my bedroom and was thinking of ordering the Beach Club or Contemporary scent(i think they're the same) I'm wondering if it has as strong scent as the candle.

OK I know I'm in the minority but my Magic Candle order came this week and so far I'm disappointed. All the reviews are raving so maybe it's just me but I'm pretty acceptable to scents.

The Haunted candle/air freshener just kills my head and I don't associate the smell at all. :( That said, the candle scent is very strong so it seems good quality. I'm passing both on to a friend.

I placed the Poly air freshener in the car this morning so will see and I still have Pirates and AKL candles to try.

I am bummed so far since 3 candles and 4 air fresheners were over $60 w shipping. Hoping to find a better option.

Has anyone who has ordered from Magic Candle Company ever used the oil fragrance? I have a diffuser in my bedroom and was thinking of ordering the Beach Club or Contemporary scent(i think they're the same) I'm wondering if it has as strong scent as the candle.

I'm wondering this also. I have so many candles i have yet to burn and recently tried essential oils with a diffuser that i love.
4 for 24.95 is not too bad IF they have a decent/strong scent and you only need couple of drops.

OK I know I'm in the minority but my Magic Candle order came this week and so far I'm disappointed. All the reviews are raving so maybe it's just me but I'm pretty acceptable to scents.

The Haunted candle/air freshener just kills my head and I don't associate the smell at all. :( That said, the candle scent is very strong so it seems good quality. I'm passing both on to a friend.

I placed the Poly air freshener in the car this morning so will see and I still have Pirates and AKL candles to try.

I am bummed so far since 3 candles and 4 air fresheners were over $60 w shipping. Hoping to find a better option.
If the Haunted candle killed your head, you might not want to burn Pirate Water. I hate it

I have purchased from Columbia Fragrance on Etsy. I love the Beach Club scent but have not tried any others.

I have the ScentHD machine that has disney scents. It works so much better than the candles, but I do buy Walter and Rosie's for small rooms too.

I ordered wax melts from Spireside and they have excellent Disney scents. The clover fields is the Beach club scent. I also just returned from WDW yesterday and bought wax melts in Disney Springs. They had candles and diffuser oil too. It was 8 large cubes for $15. They had a lot of different scents from around Disney.

I just received my first order from Magic Candle company, and I am also so disappointed. I got a four pack of the wax melts: Bakery, Confectionary, Haunted, and African Lodge. First, the MH and both agreed that African Lodge didn't really remind us of AKL and I thought it was very powdery. 2nd, the scents didn't last long. (I usually burn Scentsy melts, so that's why I am comparing it to.) I did think Haunted smelled a bit like the Haunted Mansion, but MH thought it smelled like an ashtray, lol. Never been in the Main Street Bakery, but the bakery smell was so subtle I could barley smell it. We did like the Confectionary smell. It was very sweet and fruity, but I haven't been in the one in Disney so I can't say if it smelled like that.

I just received my first order from Magic Candle company, and I am also so disappointed. I got a four pack of the wax melts: Bakery, Confectionary, Haunted, and African Lodge. First, the MH and both agreed that African Lodge didn't really remind us of AKL and I thought it was very powdery. 2nd, the scents didn't last long. (I usually burn Scentsy melts, so that's why I am comparing it to.) I did think Haunted smelled a bit like the Haunted Mansion, but MH thought it smelled like an ashtray, lol. Never been in the Main Street Bakery, but the bakery smell was so subtle I could barley smell it. We did like the Confectionary smell. It was very sweet and fruity, but I haven't been in the one in Disney so I can't say if it smelled like that.

Walter and Rosie’s are great for the candles and wax things. But if you want spot on beach club scent all over the house order a scentHD machine or ask for one for Christmas. It is apparently the home version of the machines Disney uses at the resorts. There is a list on the boards of the Disney hotels and their matching scents I’d have to google again, but the beach club is “green clover and aloe”. The machine isn’t cheap nor are the cartridges but they run sales. There is one going on now. And the cartridges last a long time.

Disneymagicgirl, where do you get the ScentHD from and the cartridges? Straight from ScentHD? My husband owns a small business that is in a historical home, so it can get a bit funky and musty sometimes. We were thinking of trying to "pump in" Disney or the Marriott smell and I think both use a similar system. Thanks!

Disneymagicgirl, where do you get the ScentHD from and the cartridges? Straight from ScentHD? My husband owns a small business that is in a historical home, so it can get a bit funky and musty sometimes. We were thinking of trying to "pump in" Disney or the Marriott smell and I think both use a similar system. Thanks!
Yep! Their website. They run sales so don’t pay full price. Sign up for emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!