Who has the best Disney scented candles?

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
Opinions??

I'm specifically interested in the Beach Club and the Main Street Bakery.

Thanks!!

I didn't know there was either, but when I goggled it there were several sites with many smells. I wouldn't but something scented unless I could actually smell it.

I recently purchased some from Anthology Candles off Etsy. They smell so good. We bought Beach Club, Tink's Flight, and Floating Lanterns. My favorite of the three was Floating Candles but Beach Club was great, too. You can buy sample packs to check out the scents, too.

Uh...how did I not know about this?? Glad I found this thread..maybe I can convince my husband to let me give more candles to add to my collection ::yes::

Sign up for Walter and Rosie's email notifications. I got an email Thursday evening saying they were restocking Friday evening at 8 p.m. CST. I ordered two Beach Club candles at exactly 8 p.m. This morning when I looked, they were totally sold out.

I recently purchased some from Anthology Candles off Etsy. They smell so good. We bought Beach Club, Tink's Flight, and Floating Lanterns. My favorite of the three was Floating Candles but Beach Club was great, too. You can buy sample packs to check out the scents, too.

We have the Belle's Library and Wilderness Lodge ones. The library smells like leather and roses, like a library in someone's house might. The lodge one smells like camping (fresh trees)...I've never been to WL, but I'm guessing it smells like that! You can get them on Amazon too, for $18 + $8 shipping ($1 more than Etsy and $1.50 more than their website). Right now Etsy and their website have free shipping on $50+.

I like walter and rosie my two faves are Beach club and Polynesian

I have heard that Circa 1955 has good candles, but I haven't tried it. They do Disney inspired candles, but it is a monthly subscription service. I'm not really into subscription services, but friends who are love it.

Last edited:
Sign up for Walter and Rosie's email notifications. I got an email Thursday evening saying they were restocking Friday evening at 8 p.m. CST. I ordered two Beach Club candles at exactly 8 p.m. This morning when I looked, they were totally sold out.
I'm curious, what is a "wax melt"? I've never heard of this.

I'm reviving this thread because I'm a candle junkie, but more importantly a Disney scent junkie! :thumbsup2 I'm trying to find a good Rome Burning scent for my daughter's birthday. I got Beach Club and Soarin from walter and rosie. The scents were very good, but it took 3 months to get them. My daughter got me Wilderness Lodge from Spireside, and they were quick but they quit selling Rome Burning. Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm reviving this thread because I'm a candle junkie, but more importantly a Disney scent junkie! :thumbsup2 I'm trying to find a good Rome Burning scent for my daughter's birthday. I got Beach Club and Soarin from walter and rosie. The scents were very good, but it took 3 months to get them. My daughter got me Wilderness Lodge from Spireside, and they were quick but they quit selling Rome Burning. Anyone got any recommendations?

I use Magic Candle Company. Have several and love them all!

https://magiccandlecompany.com/collections/all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!