Who has eaten dinner at Be Our Guest? I need help

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
I've got a dinner reservation for Be Our Guest. I am not on a dining plan. I've been given conflicting information and hope someone can help me sort it out.

I was told that no matter if you are on the dining plan or not ..... you are given the choice of an appetizer - an entre - and that a dessert is included.

Do you know this to be true?

Im specifically curious about dessert.

It's my daughters 17th Birthday Party there and I originally wanted a special cake but the cake hotline says no specialty cakes in Magic Kingdom any longer, but you can order a Mickey Celebration cake that feeds 4-6 people.

If dessert automatically comes with dinner I might just order 1 of these celebration cakes, since it's not what she wanted anyways eventhough we are a party of 10.

Thanks in advance

It's a pre fixe meal so it automatically comes with all the courses.

If you're staying on site you could always have the cake delivered to the room since the MK restaurants stopped cake deliveries a couple years ago.

The included dessert is actually 3 mini desserts - the Grey Stuff in a white chocolate "Chip" cup, a raspberry macaron, and a chocolate covered cherry. No one in our group cared for any of the items, I wish you could choose something else.

I ordered my husband one of the Mickey head cakes you're talking about and it was $35 well spent! It's not huge but it is super filling! There were only 4 of us but we could barely make a dent in it after dinner (I had it delivered to Narcoosee's), and we ate the rest the next day. I agree you could get away with just 1 because it is so rich and some of your guests may prefer the included desserts anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpeg
    IMG_0844.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14

Desserts
Dessert Trio Platter - almond macaron with lemon jam and raspberries, dark chocolate truffle filled with dark chocolate Grand Marnier ganache, white chocolate "Chip" cup with grey stuff and crisp pearls

DH ate both the chip cups, I don't care for the grey stuff or white "chocolate" and both the macaroons.
I ate both the truffle....they were great!! Very rich.

be-our-guest-prix-fixe-menu-review-07272018-19.jpg

Thank you guys so much! I am staying off site at Orange Lakes Resort. Since her actual Birthday will be spent entirely in MK ... I have decided to take wise agreed advise and get the celebration cake just one. Some of our party are runners and watch their figure so they likely wont eat any. I really appreciate the pictures and descriptions with the feedback. I have no idea why im anxious feeling but I leave this Friday and I'm just feeling nervous lol. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter