• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has done this?

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
After riding MIB I always go up stairs and go to baby swap and to the singles line. This saves me a good min. or two of walking.

Our family did this continually while there after Easter. It's a great time save and nobody seemed to mind since the single riders line and express line were always practically empty anyway. Our heads just got a little fuzzy after a while from going round and round and round and....

Yes, and a lot of times they will put you down in the Express line instead of the single line when you do this...

I always try to do this but one time last Aug. this ride attendant on too high of a power trip said to me "you are not allowed to go this way, wait here for 5 minutes to make it fair for everyone going through the right way".

But ever since then it's been ok.

Originally posted by Jon360
I always try to do this but one time last Aug. this ride attendant on too high of a power trip said to me "you are not allowed to go this way, wait here for 5 minutes to make it fair for everyone going through the right way".

But ever since then it's been ok.

If there is a line for single riders that goes past where the baby swap/single line meets, then it's only fair to go out and around. More often than not, there is no single riders line that extends out the door, so it should be fine. Busy times are a different story. We always cut through baby swap...except when there is actually a line (for single riders.) It saves quite a bit of time, and is especially nice when it's raining out! :D

Karen

I do this during the first hour or so when there is no line. The ride ops never give me an evil eye for doing this.

The ride ops never give me an evil eye for doing this.

The ride ops are the ones who told me to do this in the first place!

It definitely boils down to whether there is a line in the single riders hallway or not (no matter what time of day), if there is, then you're cutting people off, and that's wrong...if there isn't one, then you're just getting back to the ride quicker!!! :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter