Who else is....

Nikisha421

i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne
...desperately and anxiously awaiting the new 2010 ABD trip ITs???I cant wait its like it burning me deep inside:confused3!!!

me too
Although I am not sure if we will book. I wonder if there will be anything new?
The guides told us -they don't know about new tours much quicker than we do.
They usually just find out a few days before the official announcement

I am also waiting, I am reading all the trip reports and it makes me want to go on another one tommorow!! I have it narrowed down to 4 that I would like to take next year if they offer the same trips they have now. I think I will have to put them all in a hat a pull one out!!

Personally, I'm torn between Bella Italia, Viva Italia and Knights & Lights. Enchanted China is also looking good, as well as the Yosemite trip, but I think those won't happen in 2010... But who knows? My biggest problem should be too many choices!

Sayhello

Those all sound good to me to
We are thinking about France.
One of my deciding factors is weather. I don't want to be really hot (It is about 98 degrees here today) I get enough of that at home

Me! Me! Me!

And where do I want to go? Even if I don't know the exact names of the tours.

The signature trip to South Africa, because I've never been to Africa.

The signature trip to northern California, so I can lord it over my sister and brother-in-law who have been to Yosemite, but never stayed at the Ahwahnee Lodge. They've only walked through it.

The trip to Australia. I wanted to take this one this year, but I had two choices to take this trip or stay a week at Walt Disney World under the Platinum plan, and with the airfare to Australia being so expensive, it was actually cheaper to go to Walt Disney World. But, maybe I'll have enough money saved up to go at the end of next year.

And I hope they bring back the Boston to New York City tour, if only because it stopped in Newport, Rhode Island, which I have not seen since I left there in 1963.

Those all sound good to me to
We are thinking about France.
One of my deciding factors is weather. I don't want to be really hot (It is about 98 degrees here today) I get enough of that at home

The deciding factor for me is really going to be the dates. I have to work around my bosses vacation schedule and I am already booked on a Disney Cruise I got with a DVC add on, so depending on the dates available for each of the trips will make my decision. That being said I am leaning towards Ireland and/or Yosemite, I was supposed to do the yosemite one this year and it was cancelled and I so want to go there. I don't want to wish my life away but I so wish for the new dates to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU

......this Muppet video (of Danny Boy) just ROCKS! ....and to think the character of the Swedish Chef was patterned after a real chef - Chef Tel (I hope that's how he spelled his name). Too bad Chef Tel died about a year ago.

I am writing this as I am listening to this video - laughing too much..mispelling way too many words and looking forward to the Emerald Isle trip (sometime during mid May to late June of next year) :cloud9:.

I just got back and now I'm dying to go on another one. ABD Rocks!

I'm thinking about Alaska next summer. I would also like to do Paris and Italy, but I don't know if I want to go in the summer since it will be too hot.

I really wanted to do Australia but Tozzie is right about the flight. I hadn't thought about that. We were gonna do it over Christmas break, but I don't think that gives us enough time.

Goosh I hope we all just have a wonderful time...when we finally do get to go on these Adventures

I just got back from the Alpine Magic trip and it was truly amazing. It went above and beyond my expectations for the trip. I would highly suggest you do this trip next year. If you have nay questions about it I would be glad to answer them.

I just got back from the Alpine Magic trip and it was truly amazing. It went above and beyond my expectations for the trip. I would highly suggest you do this trip next year. If you have nay questions about it I would be glad to answer them.

What was the weather like?
Were the people friendly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter