Who else is excited for Disney Plus?!?

Ladyandthepuppies

DIS Veteran
I am sooooo excited for Disney Plus! Anyone else out there? I need someone to share my excitement with because no one in my family seems to understand how awesome it’s going to be.

Post the movie and tv show you’re looking forward to streaming the most!

Movie: either The Lion King or The Rescuers Down Under

TV: Duck Tales (1987 version for the nostalgia but the reboot is excellent too)

I am sooooo excited for Disney Plus! Anyone else out there? I need someone to share my excitement with because no one in my family seems to understand how awesome it’s going to be.

Post the movie and tv show you’re looking forward to streaming the most!

Movie: either The Lion King or The Rescuers Down Under

TV: Duck Tales (1987 version for the nostalgia but the reboot is excellent too)

I got an offer for Disney Plus since I have a Disney Rewards Visa. I don't know much about it but will start reading the threads on here to find out some more info. My children want it, I am just not sure what they are offering with the subscription.

I got an offer for Disney Plus since I have a Disney Rewards Visa. I don't know much about it but will start reading the threads on here to find out some more info. My children want it, I am just not sure what they are offering with the subscription.

i got the offer also and from D23 - i clicked through and obviously on the 2yr but i meant to do the 3 year subscription. Do you know if there is a number to call to change it from 2 years to 3 years?

I just looked thru the entire flyer they sent me and there is no phone number. I am really not even sure how to order this. I will call my Disney Rewards Visa to ask. Sorry I couldn't help you.

I got the D23 Offer but I didn't buy it yet.

Frankly, I'm only interested in Clone Wars Season 7.

I got the pre-order discount email and joined for 3 years, saving $40 (USD). Can't wait for the streaming to begin. Just wish they would say which platforms they'll be streaming on. The website states there will be many options, depending on where you are.

I am very excited, and got the three year deal through D23. I am excited to watch a lot of the live-action movies I have not seen before. Also, I am hoping they will include the True Life Adventure series, as I am only seen bits and pieces in the past.

What is it?

Hey, Summer. If you are asking "what is Disney+" then I can tell you that it is an all Disney streaming service - think like Netflix but for Disney. It will have lots of classic movies and shows as well as new original content. Needless to say, many of us here are very excited and have signed up with the various offers they have out there for 3-year subscriptions. It is going to be great!

Oh my...! I just went over the list! o_O That's so good! It has a lot of obscure things too, like The Treasure of Matecumbe. I was worried stuff like that might get left out. It's not "everything" but it's a start!

Yes! A lot of live-action films I haven't even heard of. It's a great time to be a Disney fan.

Yes! A lot of live-action films I haven't even heard of. It's a great time to be a Disney fan.

Oh my goodness, I've heard of almost all of them, but I am so excited to see that some of those old "Wonderful World of Disney" movies from my youth are not forgotten. Blackbeard's Ghost. Darby O'Gill and the Little People. The Apple Dumpling Gang! They're gonna have to pry me off my couch! And let's not even get started on the TV shows.... :cloud9:

Just as a heads up, that's an unconfirmed list. It's neither furnished by Disney nor is it proving to be accurate under for all markets (if any).

There are several movies on the list Disney has already confirmed will no be available, at least in the U.S., on launch day. For example, in the U.S., Disney+ will only launch with four MCU movies and Edngame doesn't premiere unto December 11.

Here is a list of everything officially confirmed by Disney so far, though probably not comprehensive.

I hope they have home improvement on it! Also excited to be able to watch fantasia since it seems like Disney doesn't want to release it anytime soon in physical format.

I hope they have home improvement on it! Also excited to be able to watch fantasia since it seems like Disney doesn't want to release it anytime soon in physical format.
Home improvement is on hulu if you cant wait till November

Lizzie mcquire reboot andba streaming service that shows disney from my childhood

Btw do you think they will have Disney afternoon

Home improvement is on hulu if you cant wait till November

Lizzie mcquire reboot andba streaming service that shows disney from my childhood

Btw do you think they will have Disney afternoon

I guess the list isn't 100% confirmed, but most of the Dinsey Afternoon shows were on it. I think they will, at least the "big" ones. I want me some Talespin!

SOOOO excited, just the classic disney films alone to me is worth it. But I am looking forward to the bundle deal with NatGeo too. That will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!