Who else has read Kingdom Keepers?

disneykc9691

1,106 miles from the Magic
I just recently read the first Kingdom Keepers- Disney After Dark and really enjoyed it. I thought that Ridley Pearson did a great job bringing the Magic Kingdom to life in a different light. For those who have read it, what did you think?

it was not edited very crisply. there were some continuity issues, things that were known that had not yet been introduced, etc. i would have to read it again to be more specific. i am sure it satisfied its target demographic. i guess there was at least one more, not sure, cant find it at borders and another in developement. there has also been talk about a movie franchise. i would probably tighten up the movie a little, make the kids a little older maybe regular cast members so i could eliminate the school, playground, parents, and other outside the park stuff. a couple of the guys might share an apartment. with older kids you could let in the "Twilight" type of romance that all the girls like........................... i do go on dont i........................................

I know riding It's a Small World will never be the same after reading Kingdom Keepers. The doll's smiles were creepy before reading the book. I never want to get stuck in there again.

When we were at the MK in December for late EMHs, Pirates was shut down almost all evening. My son was convinced Malificent was behind it!;)

Kingdom Keepers III is scheduled for release in April! You can pre-order on Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter