Who else has been given a room that reeks of weed?

It was more likely due to Covid procedures.
What was? That's kind of my point.... if housekeeping had followed current Covid procedures doing their deep clean in between guests, then the smell of cleaning products should have been what reeked, even if only temporarily masking the smell of weed. That's why I was curious if it was perhaps a neighbor that was smoking and it was seeping into OP's room.

What was? That's kind of my point.... if housekeeping had followed current Covid procedures doing their deep clean in between guests, then the smell of cleaning products should have been what reeked, even if only temporarily masking the smell of weed. That's why I was curious if it was perhaps a neighbor that was smoking and it was seeping into OP's room.
I meant the overwhelming smell of cleaning products was likely due to covid cleaning protocols. I don't think it was smoke related but I'm not 100% sure. Just going with the likely situation.

I meant the overwhelming smell of cleaning products was likely due to covid cleaning protocols. I don't think it was smoke related but I'm not 100% sure. Just going with the likely situation.
I'm not following... the overwhelming smell of cleaning products was in my room, not OP's. My point was that due to covid protocols, the cleaning smell was particularly noticeable during my stay so I would expect the same elsewhere. Since that apparently was not the case for OP, it would make me question what level of cleaning was done in between guests if OP could still smell weed. Or, perhaps the smell was coming from a neighbor in that moment.

Amazed at this... it should have fallen under the WDW Hotel "Smoking in a Room" policy - requiring fines, and "deep cleaning". Notice that the WDW Policy does not address WHAT someone is smoking.

Did you call the front desk? I guess I would have requested a room inspection, and relocation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!