Who else feels the price of Disney is not bad considering what you get

That's a bit much. No way would I spend that much on just a house. I would be thinking the same thing...."this can be an entire vacation at WDW." When we do big rental houses for vacation we split it with friends. We have a few couples we vacation with regularly. We all have kids around the same ages and it works out great. We all get along and take at least 1-2 trips a year with these people. It does make the cost much lower so we get to throw in an extra vacation or two in each year for minimal cost. We do this for the Jersey Shore, OC Maryland, Poconos, etc.

They did it as a special treat for the family. There were several of us visiting at different times, from inlaws to brother, SIL and their kids. It was a lot of fun just to be with them, but it is not for us. We are not "beach" people and they are not "WDW" people and that's just fine. I get bored at the beach after 30 minutes and like the variety of things to do and see while at WDW. Sure, it's getting overcrowded, but it can be managed.

That's a bit much. No way would I spend that much on just a house. I would be thinking the same thing...."this can be an entire vacation at WDW." When we do big rental houses for vacation we split it with friends. We have a few couples we vacation with regularly. We all have kids around the same ages and it works out great. We all get along and take at least 1-2 trips a year with these people. It does make the cost much lower so we get to throw in an extra vacation or two in each year for minimal cost. We do this for the Jersey Shore, OC Maryland, Poconos, etc.
oops, sorry but don't know how to delete this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!