• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who do you think was more freaked out?

Who do you think was more freaked out?

• Pete when hearing someone drove 16 hours to find him?

• Samantha Brown when Kevin ran to her yelling "Your my best friend?

• They were both equally freaked out and boht stories are just as funny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just listened to Kevins story and lived WO events last Saturday. I think they are pretty equal on the excitement level however Samantha may have been a tad more freaked out. LOL.

Samantha's a stranger to this variety of madness...Pete's clearly not. Therefore, B.

However, wildeoscar's escapades were most definitely the more fear-inducing for a normal audience. Thank goodness nobody here can claim that title.

I would have voted Scar was most freaked out that WO drove that long to meet Pete, Scar just can't grasp the length us fans will go :goodvibes for free stuff :rotfl2:

I have to go with Samantha Brown. At least Pete knew Oscar was looking for him.

--Daneen

I would have voted Scar was most freaked out that WO drove that long to meet Pete, Scar just can't grasp the length us fans will go :goodvibes for free stuff :rotfl2:

This was my first thought as well. I just feel bad for wildoscar because he will be limited to a very small area of the ship in order to comply with Walter's restraining order. :goodvibes

Samantha's a stranger to this variety of madness...Pete's clearly not. Therefore, B.

However, wildeoscar's escapades were most definitely the more fear-inducing for a normal audience. Thank goodness nobody here can claim that title.

Ditto :thumbsup2

This was my first thought as well. I just feel bad for wildoscar because he will be limited to a very small area of the ship in order to comply with Walter's restraining order. :goodvibes

:lmao:

I will would still do it, just for the free cruise! Even if i was stuck in my cabin the whole time i would just get a fish organiser or whatever they are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter