Who do we call for specific room requests at DLH?

DisSurfer878

DIS Veteran
Hi! We usually stay at the Grand, but decided to try DLH this time. We have heard The Adventure Tower is the place to be. We booked a 1bdrm Suite, no conceirge.

Does anyone know who to contact about requesting a tower? Is it the hotel? The reservations line? And how far out from our trip should we call?

Thanks so much!

I always request through the number on my reservation confirmation. I make the request when I book and then re-confirm shortly before my trip.

I call the hotel after I make my reservation (if done online) or as I make it (on the phone). They always say they'll do their best to accommodate my request but can't guarantee. Then I call the hotel a few days before we check in to make sure the request is on there. In the case of requesting bunk beds at GCH once, I called every day for three days because they hadn't assigned rooms yet, and finally on the road to DL to check in got someone to tell me they had indeed put us in a bunkbed room. I've requested a tower at DLH , room close to lobby at GCH, etc. For upgrades, that has happened magically without requesting upon check in.
Good luck! They're pretty great about giving guests what they ask for within reason in my experience; I've made room type/tower requests half a dozen times, all successfully, even when we booked a convention rate (Dapper Day, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter