Who do I book through?

brewcrew

DIS Veteran
Did everybody here book through ABD? Or did you go through a travel agent? Also, how far in advance did you book? We are looking forward to next June and ABD doesn't have those dates yet. Thanks for being patient with me, I'm new to ABD. We live at the parks here and we've done 2 cruises but never an ABD. Thanks!

I too am awaiting the new ABD 2010 schedule. According to the info from the boards they should come out with the new year schedule in August. We went on the Viva Italia trip in Sept. and plan to book Provance to Paris for fall of 2010. I am planning on calling tomorrow to see what I can find out about release dates. We went through ABD over the phone to book our Italy trip and were very pleased.

Did everybody here book through ABD? Or did you go through a travel agent? Also, how far in advance did you book? We are looking forward to next June and ABD doesn't have those dates yet. Thanks for being patient with me, I'm new to ABD. We live at the parks here and we've done 2 cruises but never an ABD. Thanks!

..for "Emerald isle" (Ireland) when rates & dates open up for next year (come Aug 1st 2009) & am choosing to go through Adv by Disney. My date of departure will be approx late May to early June & I have begun about a month ago to budget for it.
Hope this helps :goodvibes . Welcome -

The travel agency that sponsors this board now books ABD but so far, I haven't seen any benefit by booking with them. I booked with Costco - there is a phone number on the Costco website and when you call, you're speaking directly with ABD staff. Best of all, you get a Costco gift card based on the price of your vacation. I've heard that AAA has some nice bennies as well.

I book it myself through ABD. I do it for several reasons and would not use a travel agent especially after the last two years with cancelled trips I don't want to have to go through a third party to deal with the rescheduling of it all. As far as how early to book, well the sooner you book the better chance you have to get the early booking rates. There are a limited number of early booking rates available for each date. I booked my trip this year last august as soon as the new trips were announced.

You can book through AAA or some other travel agent and often they will give you a gift card as an incentive. I've booked both of our ABD trips through Costco. When you call Costco Travel your call goes directly through to ABD anyway. Costco also gives a gift card the value of which depends on how much you spend on your trip.

Our TA offers a Visa gift card for all ABD reservations booked through them. We have used our TA for all of our WDW and DCL vacations and have been very pleased so of course we had her book our ABD

Booking through Costco is not the same as booking with a travel agency. When you call, you speak directly with ABD. I got the early booking discount and $300 Costco card. I haven't seen a better deal than this.

So far its seems to me that Costco might be the best bet...do you have to have a membership to book through Costco?

We booked our Viva Italia trip June 08 directly through Disney. Their service was exceptional and we got the early booking discount. We plan to do Flavors of France 2010-and plan to book through Disney again as soon as possible.

So far its seems to me that Costco might be the best bet...do you have to have a membership to book through Costco?

I just let my membership run out. I could always call them and see if it would be worth it to sign up for another year. I will also checkwith AAA and ABD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter