Who can tell me where I send my complaint letter to??

StacyPop

<font color=purple>Things have a way of working th
I just returned from a stay at Bay Lake Tower.

I had the most horrible experience at the Top of the World lounge. (We stayed at Bay Lake)

In addition to the management of the restaurant at the hotel, I slipped and fell in the wet hallway.

I took the survey but there was not enough space to describe the whole experience and someone needs to hear about it! I am not a complainer but this was beyond terrible.

I am going to write to DVC, but I am trying to find out where else to write my letter to. I obviously am not going to write to the manager of that hotel because they are the ones I am complaining about.

Does anyone know where I find out who to write to?

Lucky for you the CEO of Disney is a frequent poster on this board! I’m sure he’ll be around soon enough to respond.

Lucky for you the CEO of Disney is a frequent poster on this board! I’m sure he’ll be around soon enough to respond.

Really? Thanks :)

I just finished composing my 4 page letter describing what happened. I am going to send it to a few different levels of management. They need to know what went on so that it doesn't happen to someone else.

I just returned from a stay at Bay Lake Tower.

I had the most horrible experience at the Top of the World lounge. (We stayed at Bay Lake)

In addition to the management of the restaurant at the hotel, I slipped and fell in the wet hallway.

I took the survey but there was not enough space to describe the whole experience and someone needs to hear about it! I am not a complainer but this was beyond terrible.

I am going to write to DVC, but I am trying to find out where else to write my letter to. I obviously am not going to write to the manager of that hotel because they are the ones I am complaining about.

Does anyone know where I find out who to write to?

I am sorry you had a bad experience with BLT management and encourage you to voice your concerns. During my 11 night trip, I had to work with BLT and Kidani managers, cast members and Disney IT for over 15, all due to a corrupted DMX. My account was a mess and it caused so many issues, but I had such a positive experience dealing with all the DVC staff during my stay, that I contacted Ken Potrock's office to praise their efforts. After my initial contact, I received a call from Mr. Potrock's office. Of course, the representative I spoke with was very interested in hearing all the good, but she wanted to know about the issues too.

Really? Thanks :)

I just finished composing my 4 page letter describing what happened. I am going to send it to a few different levels of management. They need to know what went on so that it doesn't happen to someone else.

That was a joke.

So sorry this happened to you. Hope you are physically okay, and best of of luck in getting your issues heard and addressed.

If you want to have an impact with your letter, I strongly advise cutting it down. A four page letter will come across as just someone who likes to complain, and no one is going to read it to the end. Pick your top 2 issues and explain them concisely.
Lol it actually was that long because I made the font too big.

So sorry this happened to you. Hope you are physically okay, and best of of luck in getting your issues heard and addressed.
Thanks. I’m still a little sore. Wish I would’ve made a point of it when it happened but it was embarrassing and was sort of in shock about the whole thing. They should have sent maintenance up to mop it up so no one else got hurt.

I hope you also spoke to management at the hotel when you experienced this.

Lol it actually was that long because I made the font too big.
A post, with large font, that sounds very similar to yours was on my Facebook feed. It goes into a bit more detail. I was wondering if that was your story? Not sure if I am allowed to add a link or post a picture of it on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter