Who can tell me about the Club Rooms at Portofino Bay? Do they have the big bathrooms

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Want to know all about the club rooms at portofino bay -
the web site says they are 490 sq. feet. - do they have the big bathrooms like the deluxe rooms? Extra furniture in the room?

Also, where are they located in relation to the club lounge?

Offerings in the lounge?

THanks - still trying to decide on rooms!

I have heard that the rooms are a grouping of deluxe rooms in the villa wing. The lounge is off the lobby in that large room where the concierge desk is that was sometimes roped off for private functions. I was told that the offerings are better than at the HRH or RPR but I'm not sure exactly what is served.

Puffy they are deluxe rooms and they are on the 6th floor in the west villa. They do have the big bathrooms.

RyGuy is right. I posted a review on the review board. I stayed there for my anniversary and was upgraded to club. We had a deluxe room, very spacious bathroom and the lounge offered a breakfast, drinks and snacks at night. Very nice. We hope to go back and do it again. Our stay was so short that we really did not get to enjoy the lounge, but it was a nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter