Who can ride Skyliner?

Strawman

Mouseketeer
Skyliner debuts this Sunday, 9/29, who can ride? Is it only for guests staying at Skyliner resorts, is it for any WDW resort guests, or for any guest?

So, if I wanted to ride the entire Skyliner route, and started at say, the Intl Gateway, what would that process entail, where would I have to disembark/reembark?

So, if I wanted to ride the entire Skyliner route, and started at say, the Intl Gateway, what would that process entail, where would I have to disembark/reembark?
I believe that you'll need to transfer at the Caribbean Beach station.

You cant round trip on the Skyliner. Whatever route you choose once it reaches its end you have to get off and reboard to return. You'll need to get off at the Caribbean Beach station and choose either the Hollywood Studios or AoA/Pop route. Assuming you were taking it all the way to the end.

Anyone. Just like the monorail. You don’t even have to be a guest. You could venture from say Disney Springs shopping day and venture over to ride it.

You cant round trip on the Skyliner. Whatever route you choose once it reaches its end you have to get off and reboard to return. You'll need to get off at the Caribbean Beach station and choose either the Hollywood Studios or AoA/Pop route. Assuming you were taking it all the way to the end.
And Guests can also get off at the DRR Station(convenient for Aruba Guests and also DRR Guests when it opens.).

If you are going From Epcot to Hollywood studios do you have to transfer? Does everyone have to get off at Carribean Beach and transfer?

If you are going From Epcot to Hollywood studios do you have to transfer? Does everyone have to get off at Carribean Beach and transfer?
All three lines terminate at CBR. If CBR is not your final destination, you must exit the cabin you are in and transfer to the appropriate line to continue your trip.

Anyone know if the AofA/Pop Skyliner station is closer to one hotel or the other or is it equidistant?

All three lines terminate at CBR. If CBR is not your final destination, you must exit the cabin you are in and transfer to the appropriate line to continue your trip.
So if going DHS - Epcot, would you only transfer once at CBR or will you have to transfer again at DRR?

Riviera is a pass-through station. You can exit if you are going to either Riviera or the Aruba section of CBR, or continue on to the next station.
Thanks...what do we know about strollers- will they need to be collapsed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!