Who are these guys?

Big scary looking white dudes with surveillance cameras hanging out at night at an amusement park. What is there to even question about this? Oh... there were also people giving out candy, and it's two months until halloween. Next you will tell me there were bus loads of children there.

Good thing Ryno wasn't wearing his costume.

I had to think about the date when I saw it was a Halloween parade. Getting later in the year than I thought!

Also had to look up h/t. Got closer on my own than I normally do though. :)

apologies for using "h/t" - thought it was a commonly used term ... but asking my wife she had no idea, but thinks I might be used to it as sports reporters tend to use it a lot in reporting on twitter if another reporter had the info first

On the plus side, that is one more piece of relatively useless information that you have now learned (and likely pushed out something useful in exchange)

I have no clue what h/t is, nor do I know what google is, so I just smile and pretend to get the joke. Since there are no context clues I will go with hips/thighs.

On the plus side, that is one more piece of relatively useless information that you have now learned (and likely pushed out something useful in exchange)
Hey, anything that helps keep up my reputation as a font of useless trivia! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!