White Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls?

thomascaldwell1

DIS Veteran
I have made traditional milk chocolate peanut butter balls previously for the holidays, but for Halloween I would like to use white chocolate with the peanut butter sticking out in the middle to appear as an eye ball (with a little red streaking to look like a bloodshot, scary eyeball for Halloween). Can't find my milk chocolate peanut butter ball recipe, so I'm looking to see if any of you can suggest a recipe for a white chocolate peanut butter ball? Thanks very much!!

I make "Buckeyes", for game days. I think the center is the same. My recipe is simple. 1 jar peanut butter, 2 sticks of butter and enough powdered sugar to make a stiff ball that will hold its shape. It is usually for me about 4 cups or so. A hint: I always mix with my hands because the heat in your hands makes it come together just right. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter