White Box Covering Part of Screen

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
I'm encountering a strange thing when I access the DIS on a PC today (not on my phone, though). It's a white box covering part of the content. At first I thought it was an ad that just didn't finish loading, but it moves when I scroll, and covers ads as well as posts. Here's a screenshot:

Blank White Square.png

Anyone else seeing this, or have any ideas??

I just got the same box.
It looks to be in the same spot.
Using Chrome if that matters.

Edit: Not sure where these ads are coming from as not I'm not shopping for insurance lol

1710179489557.png

I wasn't aware that the side wall banners were there. Those are auto ads by Google. I just removed them. I'll keep trying to duplicate the white box on my end.

I wasn't aware that the side wall banners were there. Those are auto ads by Google. I just removed them. I'll keep trying to duplicate the white box on my end.
It's not happening every time. It did just happen again and it appeared to move when I hovered over the like, quote and reply of posts as well as the links on the right under "Latests Posts"

Let me know if it's happening on every forum and also if you see a pattern with it showing after a certain number of posts from the top of the pages, like if it only shows if the thread has more than 10 posts per page.

Using Chrome if that matters.

Edit: Not sure where these ads are coming from as not I'm not shopping for insurance lol
I was getting one for cleaning up after your dog...and I have cats. :laughing:

I'm also on Chrome.

I haven't seen it since I logged out of Chrome and back in. (But I just logged back on a minute or two ago, so we shall see.)

Let me know if it's happening on every forum and also if you see a pattern with it showing after a certain number of posts from the top of the pages, like if it only shows if the thread has more than 10 posts per page.

I'll try to note those specifics if it happens again, too.

This time it was on the list of threads, rather than in one. I drew a box because the only clue it was there was part of that long thread title being covered up:

Blank White Square part 2.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter