White Barn Candles

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I need some tips on how to get the cost down on these candles. Can you use a Bath and Body Works gift card to purchase them by chance?

They normally have pretty decent sales too where you can get them for like 10$ a piece and they do a clearout once a year or so where you can get some really cheap that they're trying to get rid of certain scents.

OK, I was thinking I could, but just wanting to make sure. I could get 10% off right there.

They normally have pretty decent sales too where you can get them for like 10$ a piece and they do a clearout once a year or so where you can get some really cheap that they're trying to get rid of certain scents.
Generally, what time of the year is that?

I think it's usually the first or second weekend of December. They are a great price then, and I stock up.

Edited: I just checked a thread from last year. On Dec. 3 they were $8.50, limit 15.

Generally, what time of the year is that?

I think it's usually the first or second weekend of December. They are a great price then, and I stock up.

Edited: I just checked a thread from last year. On Dec. 3 they were $8.50, limit 15.

It's normally bi-annually at least. I took advantage of the sale back in the summer around July I think it was, and then they do it again around December or January.

Key here is to check their internet site for discounts which they change often. Then go to Retailmenot for the actual coupon to bring to your store. Once in awhile they will have free shipping too!!! They also will send you coupons. I bought quite a few this fall. Also sign up for emails as they will preview candles and they say will send specal offers too. Hope this helps!!:flower1:

Wait until it gets closer to Christmas! Two years ago, with the $8 candle special and coupons I had, I managed to get like 6 candles for $24 somehow. I stock up every year at that time.

Buying in store is always a better deal. No outrageous shipping and you can stack coupons. Online, you're limited to only one.

Get some candles now and enjoy Fall:). Don't wait until December although that's great to stock up then. I always look online for coupons/ codes at their website because they don't advertise them at the store. So they have sales in the store but I always bring a coupon from the website or retailmenot. Retailmenot will put the websites coupons into printable coupons to bring to store. You can also put on your phone.

I stack a coupon on a sale which I'm on my way to do now. My store wouldn't allow another coupon ( 2nd) on top of a sale but if yours will, that's fabulous.

Last edited:
Ok, I got my candles. Three of the four smell great, the other, uh no. I am having a feeling that even though I have to receipt and such, they may not let me exchange it for another candle with a scent I like. Am I correct or not?

Ok, I got my candles. Three of the four smell great, the other, uh no. I am having a feeling that even though I have to receipt and such, they may not let me exchange it for another candle with a scent I like. Am I correct or not?

Yes they will let you exchange. Last year during the candle sale they didn't have the scent I liked so I grabbed any candle and came back later to exchange. Also with stacking you can stack as long as all coupons came together on the mailer. Last year I was able to get the candles down to about $5.50 with stacking coupons and the sale they have in December.

Yes they will let you exchange. Last year during the candle sale they didn't have the scent I liked so I grabbed any candle and came back later to exchange. Also with stacking you can stack as long as all coupons came together on the mailer. Last year I was able to get the candles down to about $5.50 with stacking coupons and the sale they have in December.
Ok, thank you. I just couldn't read the terms in regards to returns to the point where I could just do a scent exchange.

Can you give me an example of how you stack? I have used a coupon on top of a sAle which works very easily. But not sure what you mean about using more than one coupon. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!