• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whining for the Memorial Day Pin

EpcotKilterFan

The first to extend her Fish
Ok, I usually don't whine (quiet SnoWhite ;) ) but.... I would really like the Memorial Day pin that came out today.

I would buy or check my pinpics (Epcotkilterfan).

Thanks!

Debbie

I would like to get one if possible for cost. I know this is asking a lot but if possible let me know.

Ok, I'm told to be quiet aobut her whining (yeah right), but can I get in on this one too? I would LOVE to have that pin, It's adorable! I'm not normally a donald fan but this is a must have. But make sure Deb gets hers first, I don't want to hear her whining anymore :)

Lisa

All right, all right. Not the type of pin I normally collect, but this one is a cutie.

I want one too!

Wanda

I have one that I would trade....I will check who ever has PinPics Trades listed...Let me know if you want to make a offer.....I have a PinPic list under Jaypd but it is not updated...

Jaypd, could you be so kind as to look at the back of the pin and let me know how many were made. Someone I know is going to be in the world in two weeks and I want to know if it's possible some might still be around for her to pick up for me.

Thanks so much.

Mary Anne,

LE of 3500. They are all sold out, property-wide.

Ok, I'm in line too (8th I believe! ;) )... Hubby was Air Force, so we really like this one a lot!
Pin pics name: Eeyore64 or will buy for cost and shipping- Thanks much
Kathi

Thanks for the info Eyore. I assumed as much but found it's hard to tell how many LE they will issue. Guess I'll just keep my eye out for a good trade.

We went down to Disney for a quick Weekend.

I have a couple extra Memorial pins. Please e-mail me with your trades.

Thanks,
garydeb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter