While Dad is on Flight of Passage...?

Frequent Flyer

Mouseketeer
For our mid-January trip, my husband wants to go on Flight of Passage, I do not (long story but the blue guys creep me out). I'm hoping to book him a FP when our time comes but I'm assuming there's still a wait. Should I book a different FP ride with our kiddos, or hang around and wait? I don't want him to feel rushed, and it seems like there's a lot to explore, but how long would one generally take in the World of Avatar?

My opinion is to book another FP with your kiddos and have him meet you there.
As for how long it takes to visit Pandora that's completely up to you, the way you like touring and what you want to see. We spent a good hour veiwing the landscape there since it interested us.

We were there in September and there was definitely a wait for the FOP fastpass line. I'd go ahead and book something else for you to do

My husband and I went on FoP while my parents watched the kids and then we switched. My parents gave the kids a snack while we rode and then we took the kids to the Boneyard when they rode. That worked out well for us. I think a snack or the Boneyard could work well for you.

Perhaps book FP+ for Nav'i for you and the kids at the same time as DH's FOP FP+. Yes, you will most likely be done before him, but if you have time to kill, they could play on the drums, walk around, go to the gift shop and/or get a snack at Satul'i.

Ok, so it sounds like we'll definitely have a bit of time to kill, so I'll plan on booking a different FP for us while he enjoys FOP and the rest of that area.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter