Which way to go????

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I have rooms for Pop Century for Feb. for 4 nights at 69.00. That comes to $275.00 US. Then I have to buy the tickets. I just got a quote for the Winter Package for the 3 nights with passes and 1 night without for a total of $660.00. Now I was thinking about the Canadian deal. If we got the room at $69.00 at par and then had to pay for the passes it is $960.74 Can. On a conversion chart the $660.00 comes out to about $892.00 so it ends up being cheaper for the time than the other. The only thing was we would have a extra day left over buying the tickets ourselves but I'm not sure when we are going back. My dh just says to do whatever I want. It seems like a good deal and I guess I could always cancel the other package if the Can. deal is better. Any advice?
tigercat

Hi.. are you only going to Florida for 4 nights? or are you doing something else as well?

As for your question... many people book/pay for things separately to save $... I tend to book the way that is the least trouble even if it costs a little more... it gives me peace of mind to book the package with everything included rather then bits and pieces here and there.

Good Luck

>>^..^<<

Actually we are going on a cruise and will be departing from the ship on the Tues. and will have to leave Orlando on the Sat. I'm not sure how much time we will have on Tues. but we will have some time. We are leaving early on Sat. so that is not going to be spent at Disney. The passes we would have would be for the Tues. to Fri. night and then a seperate reservation would be used for the Fri night so we wouldn't have passes for the Sat. which we we couldn't use anyway.
tigercat.
Sorry if this is rambling but I played my baseball tournament today and played 4 games. I am reeeeeeeeeealy tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter