Which Walmart location?...

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
We are staying offsite and planning to hit Walmart before we check in to stock up on food items and some supplies we will need and are wondering which is your favorite Walmart location in Orlando. Thanks!

We are staying offsite and planning to hit Walmart before we check in to stock up on food items and some supplies we will need and are wondering which is your favorite Walmart location in Orlando. Thanks!

It really depends on where you are staying off site...can you narrow down your location?

Actually, I like the Target on Hwy 27, just off I-4. There's also a Target very close to the Airport, if you're flying in. Also, there's a Costco just down from the Florida Mall on the 441. There is also a Walmart a little further south on 441, just before the 417.

upload_2018-4-25_13-45-59.png

We used to go to this one when we would stay off site at Worldquest Resort. It's a zoo there, but they have everything you need. Lots of Disney souvenirs as well.

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 5.53.14 PM.png

Looks like they do, if Google Maps is to be believed:

That's the 441 to the right, otherwise known as S Orange Blossom Tr.
There is better information on this on the Orlando Attractions board, but the Costco in the Google Earth view above with the gas station I believe has converted to a Costco Business Centre (or so others are posting, I haven't been). The new full Costco is open now near Mall at Millenia.

The Walmart noted by @deedubb above is my second favorite if staying West of Disney property, because it is a bit of a zoo. We prefer the Walmart on Turkey Lake Road, and will usually drive the few extra miles to go there. If staying South/South East of Disney, there is a brand new Walmart just opened at Old Lake Wilson Road and 192/Irlo Bronson. Initial reports are good, although it sounds hella busy too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter