Which villains at Golden Screams?

sammatt

Mouseketeer
Hello, DISers! I'm getting excited for our trip to DL at the end of the month, and seeing the fun fall decor. :sunny: Being a character fan, I was wondering who you have seen at Golden Screams, so I know who to keep an eye out for. I've met many villains, but was hoping for 1 or 2 new ones. For example, I've never met the hag from Snow White, only the Evil Queen. Please post who you've seen there. Thanks!

sammatt said:
Hello, DISers! I'm getting excited for our trip to DL at the end of the month, and seeing the fun fall decor. :sunny: Being a character fan, I was wondering who you have seen at Golden Screams, so I know who to keep an eye out for. I've met many villains, but was hoping for 1 or 2 new ones. For example, I've never met the hag from Snow White, only the Evil Queen. Please post who you've seen there. Thanks!

OK the ones we saw last weekend were Jafar from Aladin...
isn't the had the evin Queen after her transformation? If so she was there! My kids got their picture taken from her too.... old wrinkled hands, black cloak........is this the same person you are talking about?

We also saw a fox type character from I think Pinocchio but have no idea who/what it was.

That is all we saw - three different villans

We thought this was totally totally stupid and a huge waste of time and Disneys money and space by the way :sad2: We're annual pass holders and normally are okay with taking things slow and seeing everything, but I can safely say I wasted 30 minutes of my life in there.

Anyways. Ours had the queen from Snow White (after she's old) in the show and outside Golden theater were the bad guys (fox and littlier fox I think) from Pinnochio.

Yes, that's who I'm thinking of...the one who offers Snow White the apple. :thumbsup2 based on reviews, I think we'll pass on the actual show, but hope to catch the Hag outside the theater. Thanks for your replies! Anyone else?

Haven't seen the Golden Screams show yet... but with Disney Villains involved and some Villains classic movie clips shown... how bad can it be?
I'm not expecting Aladdin from the Hyperion or Fantasmic!

But walking by the Golden Screams photo ops last week at two different times, I saw the Old Hag from Snow White and Jafar
(who was walking away as I tried to get a pic). :wave:

Honestly it's really, really, really long and unintersting. That's *all* it is is badly put together clips from movies for about 30 minutes, and then they give a 'scream' award to a kid from the audience (that they choose during the queue wait). Even my kids were like...is it over YET! We were at least expecting some onstage character interaction or something, not just sitting watching clips from cartoons. Nope. It's just the host saying 'and then this bad guy' and watching a badly chopped together movie clip over and over. Then the host has the audience choose the best sceam from a villian (some of which hardly screamed at all in their clip) by having the audience cheer for their favorite. When the've gone through that, instead of awarding a villian they award a kid from the audience (chosen during the queue wait) and Snow White queen/hag comes out to take part in the giving of the award.

Oh, and I was thinking the same thing. Love Disney Villians so I'm sure anything would be great. But like I said, only one IRL villian (the rest are just movie cilps) and she's only there for maybe 3 minutes of the probably 30 minute show. She's not a face character, so no real interaction with her anyways. -- We had more fun for 2 minutes with the foxes outside the theater (who my kids don't even know...they've never seen Pinnochio) then we did in the show.

Oh I am so into the isney Villians that I snuck done to CA while dd was in school (we have aps) to see this as she is not fond of them.

What a waste of time. I will enjoy the opperturnity to see them outside of the show but the show itself is nothing I would do again!

Mom to a Princess said:
What a waste of time. I would do again!

I agree with you too! We only had to wait about 40 minutes, had great seats and were expecting something really fun......
I looked at both of my kids and said "Did you enjoy this" both said no way!

I though it was something completely different too. I will NOT do it again.

DW and I are annual passholders, and we wasted 30 minutes waiting for this show yesterday. The wife slept through most of it, and I wish I had too. If you're a Disney villans fan, by all means stop by and get autographs outside, but don't waste time seeing the show.

sammatt said:
Yes, that's who I'm thinking of...the one who offers Snow White the apple. :thumbsup2 based on reviews, I think we'll pass on the actual show, but hope to catch the Hag outside the theater. Thanks for your replies! Anyone else?

We also got to see her....she signed DD's autograph book "Granny Smith" :)

MateasMom said:
We thought this was totally totally stupid and a huge waste of time and Disneys money and space by the way :sad2: I can safely say I wasted 30 minutes of my life in there.

My thoughts, exactly.

Thanks for the advice , I can't get my boys excited about many shows, so this one won't even get mentioned to them!

Kayla's Mom said:
We also got to see her....she signed DD's autograph book "Granny Smith" :)

That's hilarious. I opted out of the show, but Jim went. Said it was an utter waste of time. Alice and I opted to meet Insanie Janie instead. Good choice on my part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter