Which Tusker ADR to keep?

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
Okay, this is my LAST ADR decision to make before we are 100% set.

We are doing Donald's Safari Breakfast at AK.

We can do 8:40AM or 10:00AM. We are staying at the POP and could drive if we need to.

I worry about my family dragging for 8:40 and missing the rope drop show while eating.

If we did 10:00, after rope drop would we have time to ride something or grab a FP before breakfast?

I don't want to walk out of Tusker at 11:00am in the middle of crowds with long lines ahead having done nothing with no FP in hand.

This is our 1st trip so I don't know how close things are to each other. BTW, it will be a green TGM day.

Thanks!

If you arrive at the park at opening, you should have plenty of time to hit a couple attractions before breakfast. I suggest keeping the 10 a.m. reservation. By the time you finish the 8:40 meal, the lines at the major rides like Expedition Everest may already be fairly long.

As an aside, I love the breakfast at Tusker House. It's my favorite character meal.

I would take the 10am slot and be at the park at rope drop. Once you enter the park, have 1 family member go to EE and get fast passes then meet up at the Safari which won't be very busy yet and the animals will just have arrived. By the time you are done with the Safari and the Forrest trail it will be time for breakfast.

I'm glad you asked this. We have a 10:20 reservation at TH and I was hoping to do a few things before we ate. Sounds like it should be no problem!

I would take the 10am slot and be at the park at rope drop. Once you enter the park, have 1 family member go to EE and get fast passes then meet up at the Safari which won't be very busy yet and the animals will just have arrived. By the time you are done with the Safari and the Forrest trail it will be time for breakfast.

This is exactly what I would do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter