Which travel option would you pick?

which option would you pick?

• Option 1 flight with layover

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Option 2 nonstop with longer drive

Votes: 28 93.3%

• Total voters
Sorry to go :offtopic: but which one are you taking? I've been scouting out Pacific Coastals for a little getaway and haven't really found a great one. TIA
Celebrity Eclipse. Vancouver to Victoria. 2 days at sea. 2 days in San Francisco. Santa Barbara, ending in Los Angeles.
Our other option was on HAL. Vancouver to Honolulu, 7 sea days, no ports! And we LOVE sea days, but 7 days would have been too much. Both were $600 a person for a balcony stateroom.
Of course, spending two days in San Francisco on a ship, which is 100 miles from our home, may be odd too. But the ship docks right on Fisherman's warf, we can do the touristy stuff WITHOUT driving in San Francisco, and I absolutely HATE driving in San Francisco.

The part of flying that makes me nervous is taking off and landing. I would do the non stop to only have to do that once. Plus I love road trips, so an extra hour driving wouldn’t bother me so long as it wasn’t through someplace like L.A. or Atlanta.

If I still have to drive I would much rather not be sitting in an airport waiting to get to my destination

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter