Which ticket to buy for 1-2 days in the parks?

Hannahh25

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been asked a thousand times but it's my first time on the Universal forum!

We're coming from the UK and would like to visit Universal for 1 day (maybe 2 if the ticket allows) and do both parks. All of the UK ticket sites seem to only sell 14 day tickets for ~£300 ($375). There are only two of us so it seems a bit silly to pay £600 when we're only going for a day or two.

Does anyone know if there a better value ticket for us to buy?

Thank you!

We are only going to Universal for one day. I am buying a 2park/1day ticket. Since we won't have express pass (not staying at UO or Disney) and there are no fast-passes to schedule, we are just going to wait to get to FL to buy the ticket, or purchase online directly from Universal.

A 2 day base (only allowed 1 Park per day) ticket is $238 at UndercoverTourist... Not much savings over buying through Universal.

A 1 day Park to Park (can go to both parks the same day) is $170+tax through Universal.

The single day and 2 day tickets don't have many discounts... Although the 2 day sometimes adds extra days for free, buy won't matter if only going 2 days.

Check crowd calendar to see if going during a busy time.. If so may be hard to do most of both parks in 1 day without the Express Pass (extra money !). If quiet time may be able to get a lot done.

In your case, if only going for the day, I would wait and get your tickets at the gate or buy them from the UO website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter