Which Stoller Would you Rent?

• Summit X3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby Jogger Mini

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Looking for thoughts from the experts here on just these two strollers please!

I'm leery of borrowing GD's McCarran stroller for upcoming trip. It's positively pristine lol hate to replace it if something goes wrong.

I have a cute Disney umbrella one with a canopy I use for short outings, but thinking it would be tiring to push it over course of 3 days. Would think a larger one will be far more comfy and would have some storage.

GD is approx 45 pds, short for age.

Looking at renting one for 3 days, narrowed it down by price/delivery to bell services:

Summit X3 for $45 (up to 70#)

or

(Citi Mini) referred to as Baby Jogger Mini (50#) for $25

Last edited:
City Mini if that is what you are referring too. We have a Uppa Baby at home but we also have a City Mini we travel with and take into the city. It's light, folds compact but it is comfortable and spacious for the child. It does an almost full recline for naps and the sunshade is awesome. It is huge and has peek a boo tops so you can keep an eye on them.

The rental site calls it baby jogger mini. If I search under that name the citi mini pops up. Looks the same to me.

I actually own both, and they're both great. The Summit is a jogging stroller, similar to a BOB, so bigger and heavier with all terrain wheels. We use it for long walks around neighborhood, anywhere the terrain isn't smooth. The city mini is smaller with smaller wheels. Ours is pretty old now and we use it more for travel. Both very easy to fold, but the summit is much heavier and bulkier. If you're going to need to fold it and pick it up a lot, I'd go with the mini, because that's really easy to do one handed. Easy to just pick up and toss in the car, bus, whatever.

I would go with the mini. Easy to fold and lighter than a jogger, which is ideal for the busses. Both would be comfy for kiddo.

Went with the mini thru Apple, shocked it's only $26 for 3 days!

Thanks all

I actually own both, and they're both great. The Summit is a jogging stroller, similar to a BOB, so bigger and heavier with all terrain wheels. We use it for long walks around neighborhood, anywhere the terrain isn't smooth. The city mini is smaller with smaller wheels. Ours is pretty old now and we use it more for travel. Both very easy to fold, but the summit is much heavier and bulkier. If you're going to need to fold it and pick it up a lot, I'd go with the mini, because that's really easy to do one handed. Easy to just pick up and toss in the car, bus, whatever.

I realize this is an old post, but there are few posts regarding the rental summit x3s available. The summit seems to have a little more room for kids (say two 4yos) than the mini, and maybe a bigger shade for naps. I was wondering if Suzalini or others find this to be true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter