Which strategy would be better? MK

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I am going to MK on Thursday August 22 and I wasn't able to get a 7DMT FP.

We will be getting to MK way before rope drop, like 8:15 at the latest. Would it be better to go straight to the rope near the castle to ride 7DMT or would it be better to just do a normal route, which is Tomorrowland. We will be staying until park close, so normally if I wasn't able to get a FP I would ride while the fireworks are happening. But I am going with my cousin and aunt who have ridden the ride, but they don't get to come to WDW as often as me. They don't want to watch the fireworks, but 7DMT is kind of an amazing ride that I think they've only ridden once.

idk, is it better to rush over to the ride first thing or would it just be better to wait until the fireworks?

I was able to modify my 7DMT FP a couple of days ago and we go in 2 weeks. Keep trying to get it. Things pop up all the time.

The line doesn't really go down for fireworks, but it's really awesome to ride during the show.

I would either go at RD or wait until after the sun goes down. I would also keep checking for 4th, 5th, 6th FP+ during the day. It will be incredibly hot during the day when you are there, so I would just avoid waiting in that line mid-day. If you want a more relaxing morning, go at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter