which sheraton timeshare should I choose and why?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am going in august and staying for the first 4 nights of our 2week trip and the sheraton timeshare. I was told I would be staying at the sheraton safari. I did hear that there are 3 sheratons that I might be put into. The villages was another one and I forgot the name of the third. which one would you stay at and why. I did get a great deal. 4 nights and 2 disney passes for $199. Thanks again for any help!!

I don't know how much help I can be since I have never stayed at any of the resorts you may be placed in. However, I kind of know what you are going through. What I did was research Sheraton's Vistana Resort and after doing all research that I felt possible I was pretty happy with my decision. I have heard that Sheraton runs very nice resorts. You did get a good deal on your stay. Check out www.rci.com they have listings for different Sheraton resorts. That may help you. We are staying at Vistana Resort 12/2-12/9 and I am really excited. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter