Which room to stay in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel?

DizHanna456

My Hands Don't Scan
Hi everyone! I am super excited about my trip with my boyfriend to Japan in April- it's going to be awesome! We only have 2 days available to explore the parks, and I want to make the most of the experience by staying on property at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel!

Which rooms have you stayed in at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel? Please share any advice or pictures from your travels! Thank you :)

An upper-floor park-view room is certainly a nice luxury ... but doesn't come cheap (and note that unlike the Mira Costa for TDS, there's a gap between you and the park).

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel View.jpg

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel is my second choice as I don’t like the parking lot view and it’s further from Ikspiari. If you have a rope ladder or make one out of bedsheets, you can shimmy into Disney Sea from Hotel Miracosta.

Hope your visiting in mid April. Early April is busy as its before students start the new school year; Saturdays are packed.

:rotfl:

That's probably why the windows only open like 3 inches.
lol....exactly. Tokyo Disney didn't figure this out for a good half year when they caught some foreigners in the park late at night. A number of doors were permanently bolted as well. Though I know of at least 3 that still open into the park.

lol....exactly. Tokyo Disney didn't figure this out for a good half year when they caught some foreigners in the park late at night. A number of doors were permanently bolted as well. Though I know of at least 3 that still open into the park.

:rotfl2:Hahaha! This had me going. Maybe I can bring my own rock climbing gear and test out the theory? Lol. We are going to be there April 11 and 12- Tuesday and Wednesday. I have no expectations of low crowds, but hopefully it won't be INSANE. I actually really wanted to stay in Miracosta, but the change to not excepting foreign Visa put a wrench in the plan. Basically I had to get a MC and by the time I did, only Venice and Tuscany rooms are left... still not completely off the table but yeah.

@jsilvers and @wanderlust7, thank you for sharing your pics! Absolutely stunning view jsilvers!

I had a really hard time with this too... I even tried scouring Japanese sites for pictures but they didn't often post which room category they booked. I found way more examples this way, but still am unsure if I'm booking the right one. It doesn't help that a bunch of people have reported being upgraded for free at check in either... I don't trust my luck to carry me through like that but its tempting! :)

The room upgrades are based on the Japanese idea Omotenashi; anticipating you would be extremely pleased if given a better room than what was expected.

If you’re a bit of a gourmet and want excellent varieties of Japanese food while visiting Tokyo Disney, I recommend the underground restaurant area under Tokyo station; on the Yurakucho side. More than 600 restaurants that serve regional varieties of ramen, oden, tonkatsu and takoyaki to Chinese, Italian, Indian and many more. It's more of a subterranean food city to feed the workers above it. Of course my favorite is any izakaya. These places aren’t meant to break the bank, but for everyday patrons. Take a train directly from Maihama station to Tokyo station; or a bus if you want a panoramic view of the bay area.

If you’re a bit of a gourmet and want excellent varieties of Japanese food while visiting Tokyo Disney, I recommend the underground restaurant area under Tokyo station; on the Yurakucho side. More than 600 restaurants that serve regional varieties of ramen, oden, tonkatsu and takoyaki to Chinese, Italian, Indian and many more. It's more of a subterranean food city to feed the workers above it. Of course my favorite is any izakaya. These places aren’t meant to break the bank, but for everyday patrons. Take a train directly from Maihama station to Tokyo station; or a bus if you want a panoramic view of the bay area.

Wow @lullwater! Thank you for the tip. Sounds awesome, I will definitely try to check it out. Also I did not know about the concept of Omotenashi-- super interesting!

@AquaDame haha we have definitely been doing the same groundwork! Can't believe I'm going nuts about this decision when, in the end, we'll only be in the room for like 10 hours (if we stay one night). But it'll be worth it :)

Ok- we're all booked! We are staying in the a Concierge Superior Alcove Room Park Grand View ( 7th - 9th Floors)... decided to do it up big and go Concierge since we will be saving a lot by staying for free in Tokyo with family for the rest of the time. I was still a little drawn to the MiraCosta, but only 1 room type was left for Venice Side and, in the end, the TDL Hotel was more attractive. I'm so excited :yay:

Edit: Just wanted to edit to say I will probably be checking in on the availability of MiraCosta though closer to the time... if an awesome room comes available we may make the switch!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter