? which room at po-r

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
Hi I am soo excited about my trip we just booked. last time we went was 3 years ago wow have these boards changed.Last time we stayed at the as movies and loved it this time we have a new addition my dd will be 6 months when we go. The other 2 kids are dd 12 and ds 9. This time we are staying at PO-R and was wondering which room would be best we like to be close to everything food court , pool and bus stop any suggestions would be great thanks

Request a room in building 14...there are no bad rooms in that building, as it is not near a parking lot. It is extremely close to the bus stop, the food court, and the quiet pool, and is only a short walk to Old Man Island.

Good luck:)

We requested (and got) a corner room in Bldg 14 - GREAT location !! FAX your request 3-5 days before, and hopefully they will give you your request !! Good Luck !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!