• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which restraunt would be good for seeing Illuminatons?

boboever

Earning My Ears
I am thinking to have dinner and watch Illumination there or after dinner. Any restraunt has the view to illumination? Or good place to see it? We might go the 1st night when we are there. So the place without park addmission would be a plus!

Rose and Crown in England. Must be outdoor on the patio. We had a wonderful view of illuminations.

You can see parts of Illuminations from over by Beaches & Cream. You can get carryout from B&C and grab a bench along StormAlong Bay. IMO what you miss out on from Illuminations is made up for by the great view of the Boardwalk.

-DH

The bridge between BC and Boardwalk is a good outside the park place to see Illuminations. You could get dinner at any restaurant on the Boardwalk or at YC/BC and then head over to the bridge after dinner. There is, however, no view (or at most a very limited one) of Illuminations from inside any of such restaurants.

If someone is seated inside Rose and Crown during Illuminations are they still allowed to step outside and see the show??

princess: Shelly

Yes, they were allowed to when I was there.

Yes, they did that when I ate there in December. And since it was cold that night, I thought it was much better than being seated on the porch!

Thank you all for the input!

I am thinking to use Q&C voucher around there. Are Beach / pepermarket good choise? Any other options?

Thanks!

We have a PS at Rose & Crown on 4/25 and hope to get seated outside for Illuminations. I have eaten at this restaurant before, but never outside. If people step outside for the show, where do they stand? Will these standing guests block our view? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter