Which restaurants with free HB Vouchers

aj2703

Addicted To Disney
Hi Guys,

Now i have been to Disney a few times but am afraid to say always gone Half Board and always eaten in the hotel with the exception of Cafe Mickey and King Ludwigs i think it was called.

This coming trip i did plan to be more adventurous and not go half board and eat at more restaurants. However, in the end i booked with the free meals deal, so.....

Now i still plan to eat outside of the hotel but don't have any ideas with the exception of cafe mickey. I think also reading the reviews mommy2ash just posted i'll try Annette's Diner as i gather you can use vouchers there.

Any opinions on others to try would be much appreciated.

We are a 1 adult male and two boys aged 12 & 10 staying for 4 nights / 5 days :-)

Standard vouchers, my favourites are Silver Spur Steakhouse, La Grange @ Billy Bob's, buffet at Cheyenne, Annette's Diner and Restaurant des Stars.

When we had plus or premium from our stay at Hotel New York, we did Chicago Steakhouse, Cafe Mickey and Blue Lagoon and used as part payment for BBWWS all good although I did find the HB menu too restrictive at Blue Lagoon, going again I'd use them at face value instead.

Remember you can use them at face value at any of the restaurants, although not normally the best use of them, as you got them free, not really losing anything. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter