• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurants should I book first....

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
when my 180 day arrives?

Here is a list of the restaurants we want to visit during our stay. I have read you should prioritize which ones to make first, since those are the ones that fill up the fastest. What order should I book?

Crystal Palace- breakfast at 8:05-8:30
Donalds Breakfastaours - btw 9:30-10:30 (wanting a late time)
O'hana character breakfast- btw 9:30-10:30am (wanting a late time)
1900 Park Fare- dinner btw 6:00-6:30 (not to picking on the time)
Chef Mickey's- breakfast btw 9:30-10:30 (wanting a late time)

Also we will be having a table service dinner at DTD. Do we need to make ADR's for those as well. If so can you do it online as well?

when my 180 day arrives?

Here is a list of the restaurants we want to visit during our stay. I have read you should prioritize which ones to make first, since those are the ones that fill up the fastest. What order should I book?

Also we will be having a table service dinner at DTD. Do we need to make ADR's for those as well. If so can you do it online as well?

If these were going to be ADR's that I wanted I would attack them in this order.

Be prepared to be flexible. Also, yes, if you are planning on dining at DTD at a TS restaurant that allows you to make an ADR, then make the ADR! Some TS restaurants, like Bongos, don't allow for ADR's. But, most of the others do and can be booked online. I encourage you to take a look at the Disney Dining booking page to get the feel of how it's all laid out and what can be booked online that you want.

I don't know how hard 1900 Park Fare is to get because we have never eaten there. However, we did eat at the other character breakfasts on our trip in December. Main difference, we had only a 90 day window and free dining was going on, so I don't know what difference 180 days out will make. I would assume it might be easier to make your ADR's at the times you want because a lot of people don't plan that far out.

If you want that 805 ressie for Crystal Palace do it first.(I highly recommend the earlier the better. We were seated at 805, had no wait in line at the buffet and were pretty much done eating before the characters came through. If you want to make rope drop, be sure to take care of your check early, early on while you are eating. It can take a while to take care of all the receipts, especially if you are on a dining plan.)

Tusker House was very difficult to get an early ADR. We got a later ADR and tried for an earlier time daily until our trip. There was usually NO availability for Tusker House after our first Ressie Day, so do this one Second if you want a very specific time. (or third if you don't care what time)

I'd do Chef Mickey's Third (maybe second depending upon which is more important to you). It's ADR's go quickly too.

Ohana had ressies available in the later times most days when I was checking on getting an earlier ressie for Tusker House. So I would do it fourth or fifth depending upon which is more important to you (Ohana or 1900 Park Fare).

Hope you get what you are wanting! If you don't, keep checking back online daily and you might get lucky with a cancellation. We did for several ADRs.

Thanks for the imput. I am going to rearrange the call priorities based on some of your advice.

If these were going to be ADR's that I wanted I would attack them in this order.

I agree with these top 3! I know Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace book fast!

We have done all of these and while they all book fast I think 1900 park faire has been the easiest to get into i always book my ADRs 180 days out and have gotten the ones I wanted every year!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter