Which restaurants give discounts for AP?

CaliforniaDreamer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I will be buying the better of the two Annual Passes tomorrow ($149 approx) because otherwise Friday is a blackout day for the lesser pass. Can anyone tell me what restaurants give discounts? Blue Bayou? BBQ by the bear country? Others?
I also have the Disney Visa but that only gives a discount at a few places. :badpc:

I've got some bad news for you. Bear Country disappeared in about 1996, when Splash Mountain came home to stay. It changed to Critter Country (and you won't find the Bear Country Jamboree anymore either. It's been replaced with Pooh).

Here's a break down of what passes get you what discount at what restruant. Hope it helps! The So Cal pass gets you discounts (10%) at The Plaza Inn, Red Rockett's Pizza Port in Disneyland, and Bountiful Valley Farmers Market, Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill, Pacific Warf Cafe, Pizza Oom Mow Mow, and Taste Pilot's Grill in DCA.
The Deluxe pass will get you all of the above and 10% off at the French Market, and Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland. The Premium pass gets you all of the above discounts and 15% off at the Blue Bayou, the Carnation Cafe in Disneyland, and Ariel's Grotto, The Vineyard Room, and the Wine Country Trattoria in DCA.

I hope this helps with your decision! I can't imagine living without my PAP! :)

Ah, I realized as I typed it that it may be a thing of the past. That outdoor bbq was pretty decent for lunch. Thank you for typing all this. I think for me, the So Cal $149 is probably the best bet (although 15% off Blue Bayou could really add up!). Now one thing - the disneyland site says that the prices may differ at the box office. I guess I don't have much choice now, it's too late to buy online for tomorrow, but anyone know if the AP offers online are also offered at the box office? :pug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter