• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which resort for views, VWL or BCV

missypaws

Mouseketeer
New member and would like some info as to which resort has the better views. I hear VWL has only woods and beach club does not have much to view. Just trying to get a feel for the 2 resorts. The most important thing is views and nothing else. Thank you in advance.:)

Neither have great views, VWL trees and maybe a pool, BCV trees or a pool.

:earsboy: Bill

Both resorts were add-ons and therefore as Bill shared don't have great views.

It would be a toss up between the two.

Both Bill and Sammie are correct, and I would go so far as to say that deciding upon any resort strictly for its views could lead to disappointment. With certain exceptions (savannah view at AKL, e.g.), you aren't guaranteed a good view at any DVC resort. For instance, you could request a courtyard view room at VWL which has nice views of the Hidden Springs pool, better glimpses of the lake than other rooms, and offers very good views of quite a bit of Wishes if you're on the higher floors. However, when you check in, chances are very good that you will wind up with a room nowhere near the courtyard and looking out only at trees since there are only a handful of rooms available with that courtyard/pool view. I happen to love the tranquility of the suites at VWL, so seeing mostly trees is fine with me. The intangible qualities of various resorts, along with their physical amenities and locations to other areas of the World, are what help form my decisions on where to stay. Good luck with your search! :thumbsup2

OP, is there a reason you aren't considering BW view at BWV if view is important? You will be guaranteed a great view there. BLT also has some great views. And my experience at SSR has also been good, maybe because it is so large that the check-in desk has more options to offer.

A savanna view at your home resort, AKV, would probably have the best view for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter