• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Rainforest Cafe?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I know many people don't like them, but since we have never been, we are planning to try it one night. I know dd will absolutely love the decor--and you know, if the food or service is bad, we will just expect that might happen, and eat something afterwards, LOL! So, which one should we go to? Animal Kingdom or Downtown Disney? Are the exactly the same?
thanks!

Hi,

I can't really tell between the two. I guess I like the one @ AK but it doesn't really matter!! Mom & I like RFC!!!! Enjoy!!!

Allison an associate

Our family loves to dine at the rainforest cafe and enjoy both. We love the decor and enjoy the food but sometimes service can be very slow. We have learned at the RFC when we are seated we make sure we ask the server their name and tell them we ask just in case they don't come around often enough we will yell out their name to find them. They laugh and we always have great service.
We give them a nice tip and thank them for great service.

We have learned at the RFC when we are seated we make sure we ask the server their name and tell them we ask just in case they don't come around often enough we will yell out their name to find them.

Oh, I am sooo going to try this!! :teeth:

we've had better service at AK. The food is about the same at both. I use the like the DD one better as far as the outside but now I really like the AK one too.

We've also had a good meal at both. The RFC at AK had no wait the 2 times we were there. The one at Downtown Disney is usually much busier, I've seen up to a 2 hour wait there.

I would concur with the observation that the AK location seems easier to get seated than the DD location. Food should be the same quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter