Which Rainforest Cafe?

kylieh

DIS Veteran
My DD16 and her friend wish to visit a Rainforest Cafe for the "Friendversay". They only have the two days together once we're there, but want to spend both in MK. Thinking of transportation, speed of service etc, coming from MK would I be better to book AK or Disney Springs?

Side note: We're coming from Australia, her friend lives about 2 hours from Disney, this is the first time meeting in person.

Disney Springs is slightly closer and, possibly, more fun if the girls would like to walk around and do some shopping, however, the bus from MK to DS doesn't start until 4 pm, so they would need to do dinner at the DS Rainforest Cafe if they are relying on the bus. I, personally, think the DS location would be more fun due to all of the other shopping and entertainment options in DS.

Disney Springs is slightly closer and, possibly, more fun if the girls would like to walk around and do some shopping, however, the bus from MK to DS doesn't start until 4 pm, so they would need to do dinner at the DS Rainforest Cafe if they are relying on the bus. I, personally, think the DS location would be more fun due to all of the other shopping and entertainment options in DS.
Thank you :-) I'll arrange a dinner booking.

Both restaurants are the same. DS choice easier and more opportunity to shop.
Safe travels and enjoy!!

Before 4 you can walk to the Contemporary and bus to DS or bus to Saratoga and walk to DS (get off at the Congress Park stop).

I have eaten at both locations, the food is the same, best I can remember. I would suggest going to Disney Springs location, since there is so much to see and do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter