Which QS offers free drink refills?

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
I know Backlot Express does. Are there others? Particularly ones that you refill yourself.

I think Sunshine Seasons and Electric Umbrella in Epcot have free refills but it’s been a while.

ETA: forgot about Be Our Guest at breakfast and lunch.

The ones I can think of right off are:
MK: Be Our Guest (breakfast and lunch)
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons and Electric Umbrella
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Express
AK: Satuli Canteen

Not in a Park but Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs does. In fact the staff will get you a refill if they walk by and see you are getting low.

Earl of Sandwich is self serve for your fountain drinks...so get your own refills!

I have also asked for a refill at the QS in Morocco before and gotten it, but it was years ago so I am not sure if they still do that.

Ok to piggyback on this question, I’m not on the dining plan, but had considered buying a mug if I could use it in the park...would it be frowned upon to go into say, restaurantasaurus, and just get a refill and leave without ordering?

Ok to piggyback on this question, I’m not on the dining plan, but had considered buying a mug if I could use it in the park...would it be frowned upon to go into say, restaurantasaurus, and just get a refill and leave without ordering?

Not only would it be frowned on, that would technically be theft.

The mugs are only for use at the resorts. They do not work in the parks.

Not only would it be frowned on, that would technically be theft.

The mugs are only for use at the resorts. They do not work in the parks.
Ok. That’s where I was trying to find clarification. I’ve seen lots of threads mentioning using them in the parks, and where to get free refills. But I thought they were for the resorts.

Ok. That’s where I was trying to find clarification. I’ve seen lots of threads mentioning using them in the parks, and where to get free refills. But I thought they were for the resorts.

Not sure where people in those threads are getting free refills for their mugs in the parks. Either those people are misinformed or technically stealing drinks. Only thing we use our mugs in the parks for is filling up with water at the water fountains.

Not sure where people in those threads are getting free refills for their mugs in the parks. Either those people are misinformed or technically stealing drinks. Only thing we use our mugs in the parks for is filling up with water at the water fountains.
I think they are confused in the word "free", we are on the dining plan, so our drinks are included at sit down meals, at the end of the meal, I will usually ask the server for one extra refill to poor into my mug and I tell them that is what I am doing, often they will offer to take my mug clean it out and fill it, I had one server not only do that, but bring back a large sized to go cup, this was at Sci-Fi back in the day when it was one of the very few restaurants that offered Root Beer in the parks, so I took what I could get when I could get it.

I have also been known to poor the rest of my soda (again part of the meal or paid for) from counter service locations into my mug so I would have it at a show or after a ride that I couldn't take a regular cup on.

As for water, I always ask for water cups as that water is filtered and doesn't have the nasty Florida water taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!