Which port excursions for St. Kitts, Antigua, and St. Thomas?

Actually check in will open around 7 pm on March 23rd for you. Activities will be midnight.

We’re on the same cruise, but this is our first cruise, so ours is April 8. Any chance you could let me know if the activities we’re interested in are still available?

For St. Kitts:
4x4 Island Safari and Beach (SK20)

For St. John’s:

Kayak, Hike and Snorkel Adventure (A21)

For St. Thomas we’re doing the sea lion swim we booked directly with Coral World.

We’re also hoping for an early check in time!

Thanks!
Both are currently available for at least 4 people. SK20 departs at 12:45, and A21 is 8:15. Crossing my fingers that you get exactly what you want.

Both are currently available for at least 4 people. SK20 departs at 12:45, and A21 is 8:15. Crossing my fingers that you get exactly what you want.
What is the earliest PAT available?

I know I got the silvers ahead of me still... But SOMEONE being able to look at activities and PATs has me feeling that our cruise is finally coming close!

I checked in yesterday and my PAT is 10:45-11. I am sad to report that it does not look like A21 is available anymore because it says 'sold out'. Maybe they open more later for the 90 day bookings? For SK20 I think it might be available still.. it lets me select it but then the time of 12:45 is grey out.. I wonder if that is because I have another excursion booked and time overlaps? A more experienced person can probably confirm - so that one may be available. Basically all of the tastings are sold out. I couldn't even get a wine or champagne tasting that I wanted and I was up at midnight and did it RIGHT 12:01am- though some were available when I first logged on but I took too long to decide what I was going to do so they all sold out in a very short time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter